Top Model of the Past Year?

Who do you think has been the top model of the past year?

• Abbey Lee Kershaw

Votes: 53 12.0%
  • Freja Beha Erichsen

Votes: 188 42.6%
  • Coco Rocha

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • Daria Werbowy

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • Anja Rubik

Votes: 34 7.7%
  • Lara Stone

Votes: 70 15.9%
  • Someone else (comment in thread)

Votes: 45 10.2%
  • Abbey Lee Kershaw

Votes: 53 12.0%
  • Freja Beha Erichsen

Votes: 188 42.6%
  • Coco Rocha

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • Daria Werbowy

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • Anja Rubik

Votes: 34 7.7%
  • Lara Stone

Votes: 70 15.9%
  • Someone else (comment in thread)

Votes: 45 10.2%

• Total voters

thedanae

tFS STAFF
Reaction score
Who do you think has had the most successful career in the past year (since April 2010)?

Abbey Lee Kershaw
Freja Beha Erichsen
Coco Rocha
Daria Werbowy
Anja Rubik
Lara Stone
Or someone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not a super fan but i have to agree with Freja because she graced so many editorials and covers as well as campaigns this past year. I would also say Mariacarla had an amazing year

I hope you don't expect unbiased votes here :lol:

I will say both Freja and Lara are miles ahead of everyone else at the moment. Freja because she's been extremely visible the past year with being on so many covers and in so many campaigns and getting hyped by Karl Lagerfeld so much.
Lara for getting that Calvin exclusive and for receiving a lot of attention from the press for her marriage to a celebrity.

But my vote goes to Freja because I like her more...:D

Freja's sucess is undeniable. My vote goes to her.

Technically I would say Freja, for the many reasons mentioned above. She really has had a spectacular year.
But my vote went to Daria, as she will always be my #1 :flower:

Freja beha because of her image and this totally new cool and edgy look

^I'm surprised Natasha's not in the list, and that Coco is!

^Frida? i mean c'mon i love her but she doesnt stand a chance with those models in the list. of course ignoring that Coco Rocha is there

^I'm surprised Natasha's not in the list, and that Coco is!
True, Natasha should be on the list. And also - I feel like she's getting overlooked a lot - Isabeli Fontana. She has worked so much this past year and she just doesn't get enough recognition for it :(

i wanted to said Natasha and Isabeli but i didnt said anything because people were going to said that i want them in the list because they are my Faves but glad some one else mention them ^_^ also maybe Constance?

Freja had the best year. In a very shot time, from a "Chanel girl" she become a supermodel. Three VI covers, two VUK, one VP, plus LV, Balenciaga, two Valentino & Chanel campaigns. This girl rocks!!!!!!

Why is Coco even considered for this ''title'' she hasn't done anything significant this past year? For me its Constance , without being pushed forward by top photographers she has been able to continue to walk the topshows/countless covers /campaign and that lucrative Estee Lauder contract.

^agreed

Freja had the best year. In a very shot time, from a "Chanel girl" she become a supermodel. Three VI covers, two VUK, one VP, plus LV, Balenciaga, two Valentino & Chanel campaigns. This girl rocks!!!!!!

and how long has she been doing that?

Last edited by a moderator:
natasha did great in printing work but she only scored a few campaigns. so i would leave her out. giselle scored more major covers than anyone else but didnt do great in campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->