Ann Demeulemeester Mens S/S 10 Paris

Very much revealing I think. I'm not feeling it

i love seeing the underside of a beaded fabric
looks as decorative on the inside as outside in the HQ :smile:

thanks for all the pics !

i really like it. she's gone out on a limb and took a big risk here. and i am so happy about that. menswear is looking a bit same-y....we need this kind of experimental injection.

there are some fighter/boxer references i think. mostly i like the simplicity of the jackets and trousers, she left out shirts which really sets off the nice lines of the rest. glad to see a morph in direction with such success. as the rest of the world lives without frills so does this collection as a reflection. its nice.

It's very barren... but it in the best way possible...
The looks with the leather are really great, imo... perfect androgyny... :heart:
Overall, it's very light... a different direction from the somber moodiness Ann usually does.. but still lovely as ever...

Take away the boxer feel to several of the looks and I think we've got some good clothes.
Loving the strip-of-leather waistcoat and the other leather pieces.
Loving the shoes.
But not as impressed as usual . .

I really like it very ann its very airy in some strange way great minimal styling as well.

i love seeing the underside of a beaded fabric
looks as decorative on the inside as outside in the HQ :smile:

thanks for all the pics !

I know what you mean, me too! :woot:I love the wrong side of the fabric in general!

often times drawn in by one or more of Ann's separates per season. this is one is definitely all about the trouser.

I’m a bit disappointed by this collection. Strong footwear and belts as usual but I expect more from Ann.

The white jackets are very sexy. Styling on the whole is terrible though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->