Ann Demeulemeester Homme S/S 06 Paris

How is the Ann Dem sizing in comparison to DH?

Lets say a long sleeve t-shirt...

I wear a small in DH... should i go for a small too or do Ann D tend to run a little smaller so i would have to go for a medium?

Baizilla said:
How is the Ann Dem sizing in comparison to DH?

Lets say a long sleeve t-shirt...

I wear a small in DH... should i go for a small too or do Ann D tend to run a little smaller so i would have to go for a medium?

As a rule, Ann D runs bigger than DH, especially in tshirts/shirts. Her jackets are usually fairly fitted, but not always.

faust said:
BACK UP, slowly step away from Ann's collection at Atelier until I'm done with it. Put that credit card down! Easy, boy, easy, everything is under control.

i wanna meet both of you.
so i can keep you hostage,
until the stock comes.

:innocent:

seriously, i cannot afford the entire collection but i've been drooling over this collection since i saw it at men.style.com. i will seriously think about the cropped long johns to go with my old mcqueen that i shrunk.

raijin said:
Those Knitted Long Sleeve T-shirts seems like they might be produced at my friends factory :smile:

Where is this factory?

airboyair said:
boys! SS2006 is already in [thread=22034]A[/thread]!

Did you see it in person? I'll be there Friday. I asked J to put a feather necklace on hold for me.

faust said:
Did you see it in person? I'll be there Friday. I asked J to put a feather necklace on hold for me.

No, he just emailed me.
I will go there today or tomorrow.
I asked him to put the pants on hold.

Ohhhh...the feather necklace, is that the 60 euro necklace in lvr with no pic?

airboyair said:
Ohhhh...the feather necklace, is that the 60 euro necklace in lvr with no pic?

Naw, the necklace on LVR is the keychain one. Too bad they didn't order any of the feather ones. :(

^If you look at the Ann D menswear on Luisa several of the outfits have the feather necklace.

gotcha, thanks!
i am actually thinking of getting the ann dem women's boots on sale there.

:unsure:

been getting into her style recently, and i was wondering.
does she have her own store. like in paris, maybe?

where can you buy her stuff.

thanx a bundle:flower:

dorien said:
been getting into her style recently, and i was wondering.
does she have her own store. like in paris, maybe?

where can you buy her stuff.

thanx a bundle:flower:

Yes, she has her own store in Antwerp :flower:

faust said:
As a rule, Ann D runs bigger than DH, especially in tshirts/shirts. Her jackets are usually fairly fitted, but not always.

Baizilla, you might have to go for ann d's smallest size which is xxs, or xs. i normally wear xxs for her t-shirts and shirts, sometimes for the jackets too. i'm not sure whether these sizes are accessible in your area, but japan seems to stock the most these size range.

also, does anyone know whatever happened to ann d's collection/selection at L41A? i can't seem to find it... :huh:

battles said:
also, does anyone know whatever happened to ann d's collection/selection at L41A? i can't seem to find it... :huh:
I was wondering that, too. It seemed like it wasn't selling, so maybe they dropped it?

I wish I could come across her stuff in XXS or XS. I've always just had to buy women's instead, which works fine, but her women's stuff is so feminine now; there aren't exactly many unisex pieces nowadays.

yea, i bet so. they don't even have ann d. in their designers section anymore. what a pity... they usually have that size range, although their selection isn't that great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->