Ann Markley

Eva has more of a commerical appeal, she's spunky and she's fun....I love it, I love it! Confidence, baby, confidence!~

morgan38 said:
^hmmm upn keeps trying to push her, but she really hasnt done anything other than what she was promised

well, she got a second Ad with CoverGirl on her own, hosted BET "Ripped the Runway (?)" and according to Tyra signed a six-figured deal with Nelly's Applebottom.

The girl is Fierce!...best ANTM winner...so far!

^^ Okay, in terms of an ANTM WINNER, I think she has the biggest name for herself. But in terms of a model, I think Ann is still beyond her. :wink:

jadedomega said:
well, she got a second Ad with CoverGirl on her own, hosted BET "Ripped the Runway (?)" and according to Tyra signed a six-figured deal with Nelly's Applebottom.

The girl is Fierce!...best ANTM winner...so far!
True, but i don't even really see her covergirl ads anywhere. I think they only even ran in two magazines. UPN has greatly overinflated her success. Let's be honest, we're not going to be seeing her on the runway or in fashion editorials.

You are right morgan. She may bust out into the tv scene as talk show host or some other stuff. But modeling is not for her at all. She can't sell any top named designers. Her look doesn't cut it. She's been on commercials saying she is doing really well and having fashion shots everywhere, I just don't like her. Sorry, :rolleyes:

Salome, thanks for posting. Happy to get an update on Ann.

I think she looks good in the top pic with the scarf (can you say Marija V for MaxMara) and the bottom pic in the dress. And you have to love the Amanda Moore style nose. :D

But those JLO -esque pics :yuk: . Who styled those?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw The Mann looks Fanntastic
Here are some more pics on the Bannana:

anndivas12ho.jpg

anndivas23ii.jpg

anndivas37qu.jpg

anndivas42pa.jpg

leah31pc.jpg

tiny version of this pic in the new instyle in the section covering fashion week

1jm7bn

Thanks for letting me share these with you. ^_^ I believe Ann is in May issues of Glamour Italia and Gioia. :heart:

Ann was a cow, she didn't have any idea about fashion and was just really childish. I liked Norelle and Eva the best but thought Yaya was the most beautiful.

Thanks for the pics, Salome. As much as I like Ann, none of these pics are doing anything for her. I'm starting to think maybe she doesn't have what it takes. She desperately needs to find some way to show expression in her photos. She just looks blank.

Nevertheless, I am happy to see her getting work. And I do like the bikini and second to last pic, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mooncholly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->