Ann Ward

*Amanda*

Reaction score
I simply love Ann the 6'2 awkward ANTM finalist from cycle 15. Even if she doesnt win the series which of course doesn't have the the best credibility, In my opinion she is the only one of the season that comes close to being worthy of the cover of Italian Vogue.

She has really come out of her shell and I just love her for the unique girl she is.

Copy of Ann_Head.JPG

ANN.jpg
TM1503_02_ANN_REV1.jpg

Ann_Skip.JPG

Ann_Wrestling.jpg

Ann_TM1504_04_ANN_REV1.jpg

TM1507_02_ANN_REV1.jpg

Gondola_Jane_Chelsey_Ann.jpg

10 of 10
Ann_Statue.jpg

ann_pic11.jpg

Credit: http://www.wetpaint.com/americas-next-top-model/gallery/antm

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in seeing where her careers goes after the show.

Underwater beauty shot & CoverGirl are my favorite shots from her portfolio.
She looks so gorgeous:heart: I am hopeful of her success!

No 1 editorial in Italian vogue, and the cover of Beauty in Vogue with a spread (editorial) in Beauty in Vogue.

I really hope IMG does wonders for her career, she's been through so much with Bullying but she's still such a kind and sweet person, I hope she can walk for all the big shows like Kyle Hagler predicted she would. Really want to see her at Prada.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's the one with the tiny waist from the preview video, right? I don't watch ANTM, but I really like her in her pictures. Love her height and her face.

I have loved Ann from the start, and actually kept watching ANTM just for her! I wish her great success in her career and I really hope she can break the ANTM curse!

I love Ann, her face reminds me of a Disney character with those huge eyes! and this girl has the best body I've seen in years! she is ultra thin but her body has the shape of an hourglass! I've seen several models who are working in the industry right now and have super wide shoulders and short legs! yuk! Ann could easily kick their butt! lol! but have been a contestant in ANTM is still a "tabu" in the real fashion industry! and to be honest she is the first real potential that I've seen in the show!
I have high hopes for her! hopefully she is going to earn a Vogue Italia cover by herself!

Personally not a fan, the people on that show seem to hype over her for nothing
The big eyes-thin lip combination gives the illusion of a striking expression but really it's the same blank look every time

She possesses some cute-nerd-girl charm, but her face is not striking. America's Next Top Model should at least make me do a double-take in the mall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->