Ann Ward

I'd imagine so... it was only for a year right?

KiKi Koiffure styles Ann Ward

Ann_12.jpg

modelmayhem.com/2287472

^ It really doesn't lol, but I like the expression she's giving. I hope they didn't go to the extreme with the photoshop to her face.

"Bullied but Victorious!"
:blink:
Um...what? How is that an approx tagline for a fashion magazine. Poor Ann; not only did they attach the ANTM tag on her (again!), they made it seem like this cover was a pity prize or something. What a pathetic cover, it doesn't even look like her so what's the point?

"Bullied but Victorious!"
:blink:
Um...what? How is that an approx tagline for a fashion magazine. Poor Ann; not only did they attach the ANTM tag on her (again!), they made it seem like this cover was a pity prize or something. What a pathetic cover, it doesn't even look like her so what's the point?

I agree it doesn't look like her. but what's wrong with the tagline? she's pretty much only known for ANTM and I'm guessing the story is about her winning ANTM, despite being the quiet soft spoken person that she is against all the other loud mouths in the competition.

Wow..when I first saw that cover on Tumblr I honestly thought some had had missed-marked it, and it was actually Audrina Patridge from "The Hills".
Its so funny that everyone thought her career was going to take off, and in fact she has booked even less work than some of the past winners that everyone says are "jank".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YourGalSylvia
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->