Ann Markley

Hey good for Eva, a campaign is a campaign and it pays the bills. I think Eva has one of the most beautiful faces but IMO Ann/Yaya should have won.

Ho-Coture said:
The reason that they were hard on Ann is because they KNEW she could do better than she was doing, they did keep her along for a long time hoping she would improve with her posing/pictures.

I agree. When you first look at Ann in comparison to the rest of the girls you're first thought is "here's your winner" but she was unable to justify that throughout the competition. The judges saw the potential in Ann but just couldn't get it out of her. I'm sure the judges were frustrated because she has it but she just didn't have it. I think Tyra said it best when she said that "Ann IS photogenic, she just doesn't know what to do with her face and her body. " And I don't think ANTM is the place to find yourself as a model the way Ann needs to. But I think Ann can get that with the RIGHT coaching from an agent who does that sort of thing all day long not from Mr. Jay, Nigel, and Janice whose sole purpose is to be entertaining with their critiques.

If Ann had the confidence and pizazz that Eva has she would have blown the rest of the girls out of the water. I really like Ann as a model and hope that she can pull it together and build a career.

Hello!
May i hv ann's msn ?
I reali want it. Please give me her msn.
Thank you very much!!

Eva Vs. Ann

By the way, Eva and Ann are very close friends again.
Eva has a lot of screen presence and energy. I think she's MUCH more suited to be an actress than a model. And it seems that's the direction Eva really wants to go in. She'd much rather act than model.
Ann, on the other hand, is REAL top-model material. She's as good as ANY of the true pros on the runway... Karolina Kurkova, Carmen Kass, anyone.
Ann will be the most successful model ever to come out of ANTM. Just wait and see.
Sorry Tyra... ANN will be America's Next Top Model.

PROPAGANDA said:
Kim. Good news. We'll see a lot more of Ann in the near future. A person I know at Elite says Ann is in big demand for editorial work at several major mags.
And she'll do several shows in the fall for New York's Spring 2006 Fashion Week. I think Ann may become the most successful runway-editorial model ever to come out of ANTM.
Watch Ann rock the runway again in this video of the Richard Tyler show. Click on the video icon to watch the show. Ann first appears about 5:50 into the show.
www.olympusfashionweek.com/fall2005/designers/richard_tyler_delta/index.html
I mean... Ann is doing MAJOR MAJOR shows with the BIGGEST designers. No one else can say that. NO ONE.
They set Ann up to fail on ANTM. She would've spared herself a lot of grief if she skipped that show, and went right to New York to visit the agencies. Marc Bouwer said it best, "I've seen the top girls come up through the ranks... and Ann is one of those TOP girls."

yay!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy for her. she's FIERCE! i was pretty let down after last season's hopeful shandi sorta deflated and i thought the same might happen to ann but seems like she's going strong!!!!! i'm so happy for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

here are some pics I found. Her career is on!!

Attachments

• ann5.jpg
    ann5.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 86
  • ann4.jpg
    ann4.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 43
  • ann6.jpg
    ann6.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 54
This girl doesn't look american. She looks very exotic. Maybe European or Brazilian. But not American. WOW

Attachments

• ann7.jpg
    ann7.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 51
  • ann10.jpg
    ann10.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 51
Why is her mouth always open? She looks like a fish.

heres more

Attachments

• 2212200458393.bmp
    212.7 KB · Views: 92
  • ann1.jpg
    ann1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 80
  • ann3.jpg
    ann3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 53
Ellah, So does that mean Karolina Kurkova is a fish too? She must be then the biggest one. I can name more too.

Mouth open???
That makes no sense.
In the two color close-up shots, her mouth is closed.
And she looks FANTASTIC.
I hope to locate some new editorial shots of Ann within the next 2 weeks.

I agree she looks like a pro......She would be perfect as an Abercrombie and Sports Illustrated girl ala Mallory Snyder because Ann has that All-American/Athletic look.

PussyLee said:
I agree she looks like a pro......She would be perfect as an Abercrombie and Sports Illustrated girl ala Mallory Snyder because Ann has that All-American/Athletic look.

Although she has the body for it, I don't want to see Ann do Sports Illustrated. I'd much rather she have success (even if moderate) in "legitimate" fashion outlets.

No SI, No Maxim, No FHM, No Blender.

FullFrontal Sweetie, Sports Illustrated is one of the most lucrative jobs a supermodels covet to gain household name recognizability!

SI and VS swim is wayyyyy above maxim/blender/fhm so don't equate them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->