Ann Ward

Ann has a very quirky look but she also has this delicate, classic beauty; the mix of the two makes her interesting.

I just hope the exposure she's getting leads to an actual career in high fashion.

I would be happy just if she got eds in obscure magazines but walking top runways at the same time, I feel she really has a chance based on being represented by IMG and the fact that the Versace guys like salivated over her.

I would be happy just if she got eds in obscure magazines but walking top runways at the same time, I feel she really has a chance based on being represented by IMG and the fact that the Versace guys like salivated over her.

I don't think what the show said about her is credible enough. That Versace liked her is one thing but in the real world, it's about casting directors and designers liking you and remembering you enough to book you. In addition, you compete against so many girls that it truly is hard to actually land on top with big named designers.

However, Ann seems to have such a refined package. At the beginning I was a bit skeptical given that she will have the ANTM label on her yet in the long run, I believe that she is signed with the best agency possible for a model in her position. If they do decide to try to push her into a high fashion career, IMG will probably hold her exclusive and present her to the top of the top. If however, they decide to give her a more commercial title as she is associated with ANTM, she still could have a healthy career. IMG is good on both sides.

Obviously, given that I love girls her height and her medieval European look, I hope she actually makes it. She reminds me sort of Alice Burdeu. Let's hope she gets a similar hype about her.

I think her awkwardness is gonna save her from the ANTM stigma, it gives her that fresh new girl vibe unlike prev winners like Eva the Diva, Whitney and co who all didnt posess that freshness

That first picture by Demarchelier is so beautiful, somehow she reminded a young Diane Keaton! so memerable!. I think she could have a good career! if she work hard!! I can see her doing Prada, JPG even Dior, her strange presence go with High fashion very well!

I have loved Ann from the start, and actually kept watching ANTM just for her! I wish her great success in her career and I really hope she can break the ANTM curse!
Same here! Can't wait to see her in Vogue Italia.:heart:

It's official! She's now with IMG.
Posted via Mobile Device

When does Vogue Italia ed. and cover come out??
Were they already shoot?

EDIT: i didn't know she JUST won. So i assume they were not xD
sorry :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Beauty In Vogue cover will come out in May.
Posted via Mobile Device

Congrats Ann!! :flower:
she was the obvious winner!! I just can't wait to see her Beauty In Vogue cover!! :heart:

she was on the news here. she looked sooo good!
her hair looked lighter and she was a bit slimmer.

so, her editorial doesn't get printed until MAY??? (well, i know that's technically April...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->