Anna Piaggi

Partying at the Castaldi's home in Milano...what great fun!

Just am so lucky to have shared the company of Anna and her late husband Alfa Castaldi who was a great friend of my Dear, Late departed friend, Yvonne Taylor Cheyne. Talk about a hip, elegant and cutting edge couple. This was back in 1969 when I was a young pup living in Europe. Ms. Piaggi is truly a member of Her Own Society. Love Her...!

^ Thanks for sharing your memories. She seems like a very interesting person ... certainly someone who marches to her own drum and has many followers and admirers. I think that you have just confirmed that.

I love her kooky style - you just can't say anything bad about it. It's so weird, so fashionably "wrong" that she's in a world of her own. The rules don't apply.

391489544_2a55895852.jpg
391489560_d0623fe31e.jpg

London Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2007 - Jonathan Saunders - The Whyte and Mackay Reception
February 14, 2007 - The Hayward Gallery

wireimage

Anna Piaggi 1987
Photographed by Bill Cunningham

scanned by MMA

I saw her yesterday on the street in NY...It was very surreal

I had always thought her a little bizarre, but after reading more, I 'get' her style.

how tall is she .. she seems very petite ?? i love her hair so much .. and i was just thinking how fun it would be to explore her walldrobe and play dress up *sigh*

Thank you MMM!!! Could you please tell us what magazine is this from and when it was published???
:flower:

MMM ... you are always bringing us great images and information. Thanks for the "Paggi Pizazz" article !:flower:

And you do a almost perfect job of crediting (I wish everyone was this thorough) ... so I know that this is an "oops!"... can you post the credit of the magazine you scanned this from, please?

Edited to say: My "Oops".... I see that melt977 was asking too ... I missed it somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post #70 :blink: It was from a 1980's (not sure the exact year) Vanity Fair :unsure:My Mum saved all her 80's mags & I must have clipped that article out when she wasn't looking:innocent: :o :lol: :flower:

She is the epitome of 'fabulousness' I think - always, interesting, vibrant, stimulating and just plain incredible to look at in what can be such a dull world.
:heart::heart:

I'm in London and I saw her being photographed at Dover Street Market on Friday... ^_^

On the Street
By Bill Cunningham
nytimes.com

20295100.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"