Anna Piaggi

How cool is she: custom-made one-of-a-kind hats by Stephen Jones? Anyways, I remember seeing an old clip of her & Isabella Blow as they stormed out of Julien Macdonalds couture show for Givenchy (it was on that Canadian show w/ Jeanne Bekker..Fashion File, was it?)..Anyways, Jeanne tried to get a little comment from them as they were leaving..Isabella brushed her and the cameras off, while Anna simply said "This is NOT couture.." I think that was the first time I ever noticed her..

I love what she says about her hats in that ShowStudio interview w/ Stephen Jones: "my hats are like my friends..some I see all the time, some I see once in a while.." Very fascinating fashion-figure she is..

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her~ Her style is phenomenal. I hope to become more eccentric as I age!! It's way more interesting than mainstream wear.

wow I like a lot that eyes in her top!!! she looks very minimalist here, it is the first time i can count her clothes without lose myself into a forest of colors...

Wow!, what a couple!, fresh, fresh, fresh, Anna is getting better everytime..., Well i mean summer hot makes her a little minimalist, and it is still great, because her stuff is cool!

I don't like her style persoanlly, but I think it is very unique.. to her anyways.

She sometimes reminds me of a Picasso painting...
She's full of color and her face has so much makeup, she wears odd accesories, and her hair is always colorful as well. She's Interesting!

PICASSO-Weeping-Woman.jpg

sodahead.com

lfw25_gallery__536x400-600x400.jpg

smh.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"