Topshop Unique S/S 11 London

It didnt feel like a high street show this time around, if felt luxury is some elements, the shoes and the prints were lovely

love the colors, love the patterns but i don't really like it much about the style, the cutting of the outfits, and the shoes omg... scary me a bit! if i wear that maybe i felt down..

Wow, it's so not Topshop, the colours are great but I'm also not so sure about clothes... There are some nice pieces but the whole collection looks kinda messy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except for the 70's flair pants and the plastic platform on the shoes, I liked it. The prints were really nice.

It all seems too much of the same. They're in a very specific direction if you don't like it maybe 3/4 pieces only you would like or buy. I'm a little disappointed by the shoes and prints.

I liked the long sheer black skirt, the dress rose had on ...

huge upgrade from last season wow! the colours are stunning and i love the prints

the shoes are terrible but that can be forgiven :P

Actually, it seems more high fashion than anything. Plus, I love the touches of the 70s here and there. Overall, it's not my favorite Unique collection but I do think it's very stunning. The dresses are the key pieces here. I'm somehow very attracted to the shoes though :P

Not feeling this collection; a lot of it seems quite unwearable or only for a very specific locale and shopper. Of course there were some nice pieces in there, but overall, MEH.

Forget about those shoes, this is a huge step coming from Topshop! This actually looks like a high fashion show.

Yes, they're going with the 70s (but in a modern way actually, take away that styling and you'll have an interesting piece that doesn't scream vintage), yes that hairdo screams Marc Jacobs but it's such a cohesive and uplifting collection. Wonderful color palette. And look at that venue! :woot:

The shoes are the best part of this collection imo

Love the prints I have to say.The shoes are unwearable but they look superb.
Yes and it's an upgrade from last season,more high-fashion than what I had expected.

I agree. I like the collection and I think the shoes are beautiful to look at.

This is Topshop gone wild! I love most of the dresses, some of the outfits are just too much out there... But shoes are really interesting and yes, totally unwearable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->