Anna Torv

jacobs

Reaction score
She's an Australian actresses who is currently starring in the new Fox show Fringe. I think she looks like a mix of Cate Blanchett, Clare Danes, and January Jones.

anna-torv.com

Anna Torv - NY Comic-Con 09 at Jacob Javits Center (February 8) - celebutopia.

She looks a bit like Cate Blanchett and a bit like this redhair girl that was on That seventies show, cant remember her name. She is beautiful and great on Fringe.

Anna Torv attends the 2009 Fox upfront after party in New York (May 18, celebutopia).

Anna Torv @ Entertainment Weekly & SyFy 2009 Comic-Con party -celebutopia.

I love her on Fringe as well, and I sometimes find that she's got this androgynous beauty.

4128769724_302aca5c37_o.jpg

nylonmag.com

She looks a bit like Cate Blanchett and a bit like this redhair girl that was on That seventies show, cant remember her name. She is beautiful and great on Fringe.

that red-haired girl from That '70s Show is Laura Prepon, who's been blonde for the last few years. and yes, I do see a little of Laura in Anna (but I think Anna is more beautiful).

i first saw her in "Mistresses", then "Fringe".
she is so beautiful. :heart:

Agent Dunham is really pretty :smile:
I also like her with the brown hair and fringe (no pun intended lol) of the last two eps of Fringe...

Anna Torv 2010 Teen Choice Awards August 8, 2010 (tlfan.to).

How cool! Glad to see her on the pages of fashion magazines.

Love Anna! She´s so sweet in interviews, and Olivia is so elegant, so spartan and composed. Love Fringe!

[ 2011-10-10 ] - Anna Torv leaves "Live with Regis and Kelly" New York City

annatorvfans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->