Daria Werbowy named Lancome spokesperson

fashionyork said:
brian i think i saw the prada perfurm ad in style magazine today, either this month or last . but i guess isnt a problem, because this lancome thing didnt start yet :D
yeah... i'm pretty sure the lancome ads will coincide with the end of her contract with the prada fragrance... it's got to work that way, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion her face isn't beautiful enough to do cosmetics ads.
It's a shame they chose her...

Well, suspend those fears about Daria's overexposure!

Daria- new face of Lancome

She has signed an exclusive (exception being her Prada fragrance ads) multi-year deal with Lancome.

Her first appearance will be in their upcoming fragrance launched late 2005 in Europe and early 2006 in the US.

(apologies if this has already been posted)

thats good for her i love lancome ads

Last edited by a moderator:
when you say exclusive...that doesn't apply to runway right??????? Just to ad campaigns.......she will still do runway....right?????

jssy4eva said:
when you say exclusive...that doesn't apply to runway right??????? Just to ad campaigns.......she will still do runway....right?????

im pretty sure it just means exclusive to cosmetics etc..

yourbestfriend said:
im pretty sure it just means exclusive to cosmetics etc..

but no!!! daria RULES on the runway!

Oh well, I'm sure that it's a very good thing for her. I kind of get sad when models get limited to one thing though...

oh...so it just means that she can't do like coveergirl or maybelline, stuff like that...got it

Yay for Daria! :D

She has such a beautiful face, perfect for cosmetics.

i also saw her in Victoria Secret catalog, for some reason i didnt like her there...
correct me if i am wrong.

I think its great that she will be a spokesmodel for Lancome! It did great to Carolyn Murphy and Liya, so I cant wait to see the ads !

BRAVO DARIA!! Great, I really like her and to me she was the perfect Prada girl too. She is like one step nearer to reach the supermodel status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->