Anne Hathaway

^Great outfit. I can't beleive how good that hair style looks on her. :heart:

Her hair is growing on me, she looks so great!
love her recent looks, specially her grey coat with the boots!

'Les Miserables' actress Anne Hathaway and a friend spotted out and about in Los Angeles, California on March 14, 2013
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Out+LA+Sj_l-i26ubWl.jpg
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Out+LA+rU6rB4WLwuXl.jpg
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Out+LA+LLSpMQjaQiIl.jpg

zimbio

Enjoying a sunny Saturday with her man, Anne Hathaway went to Earthbar for a frosty beverage in West Hollywood (March 16).

Earlier, Anne Hathaway and husband Adam Shulman took their dog for a walk in the Hollywood Hills.

celebrity-gossip.net, extratv

'Les Miserables' actress Anne Hathaway leaving the Lancer Dermatologist Center in Beverly Hills, California on March 18, 2013.
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Runs+Errands+Beverly+yFssQJrY7W3l.jpg
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Runs+Errands+Beverly+xD3KzePFXIzl.jpg

Earlier:
article-2295515-18C35A54000005DC-358_306x700.jpg
article-2295515-18C359D4000005DC-82_306x700.jpg

zimbio, dailymail

'Les Miserables' actress Anne Hathaway and her husband Adam Shulman departing on a flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles, California on March 22, 2013.

zimbio

Actress Anne Hathaway, wearing a brown overcoat and black boots, is seen out and about with husband Adam Shulman in New York on March 25, 2013.

zimbio

Great outfits, especially the one in #737. She's definitely having fun with her hats. The grey beanie is very funny but has the worse shape ever.

I think her sense of style is absolutely non-existent. I feel like her stylist is trying to buy her some pretty things but then, she's lost and she doesn't know how to wear them. Such a waste of money! She can definitely thank those big sunnies.

Actress Anne Hathaway and husband Adam Shulman pictured while heading to a subway station in Park Slope in New York on March 26, 2013.
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Walks+Husband+jnpr0XJawtKl.jpg
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Runs+Errands+nte2i6JFUkll.jpg
Anne+Hathaway+Anne+Hathaway+Walks+Husband+76S67MuJ-yUl.jpg

zimbio

Anne Hathaway takes advantage of the warm weather while out for a walk with her adorable pup Esmeralda on Saturday afternoon (March 30) in Brooklyn, NY.

justjared

Anne Hathaway and husband Adam Shulman wear coordinated predominantly blue outfits while leaving their apartment in Brooklyn, New York on April 8, 2013.

zimbio

Looks like she might be growing her hair now: all the headbands and hair clips...?
Love the scarf above.

Again very cute but simple outfits. I find her style very refreshing, a bit carefree too. And I love Adam's style :heart:, they always look good together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ornella
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->