Anne Hathaway

aww, that picture of her husband kissing her is so adorable. :blush:

i don't know, but just like the last dress, while i am not smitten with this one, i also like it because it's different!! i like that she's taking some fashion risks and not going with a classic gown, etc. i think this dress is interesting and even sort of "punk". for those reasons, kudos to anne for not being boring and predictable. the only one i really didn't like was that navy satin slip because the jewelry and fit were so badly off. but these latest 2 looks, while not being outstanding, are none the less very memorable and unique. my twocents. :flower:

I like the idea of that dress, but not the dress itself: the material looks cheap instead of fanciful.

Anne Hathaway Appeared on ‘Good Morning America’ in New York City – November 5

celebmafia

This, I think, is the best of the lot. EDIT: Referring to the Washington premiere dress - Catherine is too quick with her posting! It's nice to see her hair being styled so differently on each occasion.

I kind of wish the bottom ruffle was removed, but at the same time I think it adds a bit of drama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anne Hathaway at Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in Hollywood – November 4

celebmafia

She looks bad in the CK dress. The hair doesn't help either.
The ivory look is nice though, finally something I like

I loved her look at the premiere, the Rodarte dress is fantastic and her hair and makeup look very pretty.

looks like she had a lot of laughs on fallon. she looks really pretty in white on gma too.

Actress Anne Hathaway attends director Christopher Nolan's film 'Interstellar' premiere press conference at the Peninsula Shanghai on November 10, 2014 in Shanghai, China.
tIXtPxr.jpg

7R5ImMb.jpg

asBWdtB.jpg

xqv4mEt.jpg

6WShQdV.jpg

Actress Anne Hathaway attends "Interstellar" premiere at UME Cinema on November 10, 2014 in Shanghai, China.
yoNRn1M.jpg

B90ErQz.jpg

cLfC4p7.jpg

69MCGd7.jpg

TGoEwF7.jpg

Gs7smF3.jpg

zimbio

She looks fantastic at the premiere. I would say that is definitely her best look promoting the film along with the silver Wes Gordon dress.

The Chanel dress is beautiful, but I don't think she can pull it off.
I think it would look amazing on a taller person, a person with a different frame. She cannot shine on this dress imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->