Annie Leibovitz - Photographer

:o Gisele! In a group Story? No Singles!? :lol:

She's just not my type.

Lily,Gemma,Daria, Karen, and Gisele..

Heather is no where to be found..thank god. :innocent: :blush:

I LOVED this editorial. When I got my Vogue in the mail I kept looking through it over and over again. I love pre-revolutionary France. All the decadence, the perversity, the luxury.......it was disco for the eighteenth century :P

Bellisima......absolutley stunning pictures. Bless you Annie! :flower:

The only way it could be better is if they included a guillotine.

Karen looks awesome. She has the perfect "period piece" look. I also like seeing her done up as Queen Elizabeth.

Originally posted by sashatheelf@Apr 27th, 2004 - 9:45 pm
gisele does not fit at all in the picture...to me. she looks...odd.
I agree! I guess I'm just so used to her doing the whole sexy-Brazilian model thing that she seems out of place in this type of editorial. Gemma Ward and Lily Cole, and on the other hand, look utterly perfect here! I was just so thrilled to see them finally beginning to get recognized. They both have this wonderfully mysterious and almost otherwordly look that was completely ideal for this photo shoot. Seeing this whole editorial just made me so, so happy. The first step on the road to fashion recovery for US Vogue... :wink:

Oooh very lovely pictures...I wish Lily Cole was in more then one...from what I can see she is only in the one where she's holding the dog.

Oh well still loffly and Gemma looks great too. XD

~Amara ^_^

Fantastic. This (and the rest of the issue) is just great.

Originally posted by Amara@Apr 28th, 2004 - 11:48 pm
Oooh very lovely pictures...I wish Lily Cole was in more then one...from what I can see she is only in the one where she's holding the dog.

Oh well still loffly and Gemma looks great too. XD

~Amara ^_^
Amara, not sure if you saw them, but she was also featured elsewhere in the magazine.
Of course, the more Lily the better. :wink:

Originally posted by Sloan@Apr 27th, 2004 - 3:43 pm
I think Heather is in there too! I am with you all so far.

Gisele
Daria
Gemma
Karen
Is that Eugenia in the brown coat next to Gisele (red dress)?
Heather
i dont see any Heather.. maybe Lily? :blink:

Unfortunately the links to Style.com have been changed - does anyone have this editorial saved somewhere? Thanks...

I loved those pictures too, have the one she's enormous inside the house as my computer's wallpaper.

I saw the Gwen Stefani's last video very suspiciously alike the pics. Made me mad.

Originally posted by Putinha@Nov 15 2004, 06:41 PM
I loved those pictures too, have the one she's enormous inside the house as my computer's wallpaper.

I saw the Gwen Stefani's last video very suspiciously alike the pics. Made me mad.
[snapback]432715[/snapback]​

The video was inspired by Alice in Wonderland, the editorial was inspired by Alice in Wonderland. So basically you should say, I saw the pics and the video and it made me mad that they both looked like Alice in Wonderland...get my point? :flower:

I love this editorial. :heart:

For those wanting digital images as HQ as possible ... style.com is obviously not for saving purposes...

herfamedgoodlooks is better, but the best I've found so far is from here:
http://nativodianova.altervista.org/ then go to updates.

If anyone knows of even better quality, I'd love to know. I'm kinda never satisfied like that :innocent:

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Nov 15 2004, 03:47 PM
The video was inspired by Alice in Wonderland, the editorial was inspired by Alice in Wonderland. So basically you should say, I saw the pics and the video and it made me mad that they both looked like Alice in Wonderland...get my point? :flower:
[snapback]432877[/snapback]​

I realized they were both inspired by Alice in Wonderland, but there are different ways of interpretate it. The editorial had a new style never used before for Alice in Wonderland, and the video was textual too much alike. Suspicious...

Originally posted by Putinha@Nov 15 2004, 11:28 AM
I realized they were both inspired by Alice in Wonderland, but there are different ways of interpretate it. The editorial had a new style never used before for Alice in Wonderland, and the video was textual too much alike. Suspicious...
[snapback]432950[/snapback]​

the whole thing of her laying in the box hedges reminded me of that jessica stam editorial too..

i guess gwen was trying to be "Artsy"

crap song neways :innocent:

Kudos for making this topic come alive again! Excellent pics, :heart: it.

Originally posted by yourbestfriend@Nov 15 2004, 09:33 PM
the whole thing of her laying in the box hedges reminded me of that jessica stam editorial too..

i guess gwen was trying to be "Artsy"

crap song neways :innocent:
[snapback]433468[/snapback]​

THAT'S MY POINT!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"