Disney's Year of a Million Dreams by Annie Leibovitz

These are great pics but Beyonce does look out of place as Alice. Scarlett is my new desktop can't wait to see the others.

Roger Federer as King Arthur
fed30417hia61241204cm5.jpg

Julie Andrews as the Blue Fairy of "Pinocchio" and Abigail Breslin as Fira from the Disney Fairies series)
julie30417hic61394510em4.jpg

Rachel Weisz as Snow White
snow30417hib61325090hp4.jpg

Source: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_orlando/2007/10/more-annie-lebo.html

Looks fantastic! I am really impressed Annie was able to capture that Disney essence so well.

But I really thought for a second Rachel was Anouck! :doh:

i :heart: all the pics!!!they're all amazing!!:buzz:
2 outtakes of rachel from celebutopia

god the same boring faces! Scarlett, Beyonce, David...*yawn*

Wow these latest 3 are great, I love Rachel Weisz as Snow White she's a perfect choice. The King Arthur one is quite impressive too at first I thought it was Orlando bloom.

love it, love it, love!!!! especially the fairy pic!!!! unleashes the child in me... can't wait for gisele's pic as wendy. tinky should have a pic, too. :heart:

:( I wish they weren't using celebrities and actors for these lovely compositions. I would prefer casting people who really look like the characters they are trying to represent! None of these pictures are appealing to me. :doh:

:( I wish they weren't using celebrities and actors for these lovely compositions. I would prefer casting people who really look like the characters they are trying to represent! None of these pictures are appealing to me. :doh:
Or maybe use models instead :woot:

But I do like some of these shots, especially the ones with Scarlet and Rachel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->