Makeup: Laura Dominique
Model: Chawntell Kulkarni

AnOther Magazine Digital Edition

Love All, Trust a Few, Do Wrong To No One

Photographer: Jack Davison
Fashion Editor: Nell Kalonji
Hair: Mari Ohashi
Makeup: Gemma Smith-Edhouse
Models: Tripti Bandaranayake, Zuri Blackman, Jameela Gordon-King, Joana Krawzyck, Nassia Matsa, Eleanor Turbull, Kasumi Saito, Isla Stirton, Ria Suik, Ava Valentine, Vanessa and Zuleika Voegele-Downing

AnOther Magazine Digital Edition

Nick Knight's story is by far the standout of the issue for me - some of Luna and Fatou's shots are truly mesmerising! I can't say I greatly care for the rest, particularly not the Dufort/Volkova duo yet AGAIN. Thanks for the uploads Benn98!

Nick Knight's story is by far the standout of the issue for me - some of Luna and Fatou's shots are truly mesmerising! I can't say I greatly care for the rest, particularly not the Dufort/Volkova duo yet AGAIN. Thanks for the uploads Benn98!

Only a pleasure, 33101! I've elected to buy more of Another and it's ilk, so will upload whatever I have when I get the chance.

can anybody tell me where to get the digital edition and if another man has a digital edition as well?

thanks

can anybody tell me where to get the digital edition and if another man has a digital edition as well?

thanks

As far as I know Wadell Media, which is the publisher for Dazed, Another and Another Man, sell digital editions of all three magazines via Exact Editions and Pocketmags. With Exact Editions you cannot buy a single copy, they instead offer a 1-year subscription for about £10. Within that one year period you can access upcoming, current, and past issues, which I think is a bargain.

I've not tried Pocketmags personally, but the rates seem equally affordable as well. I just find the Pocketmag partnership very random because the rest of the titles on that site seems very corny! Cats Weekly, Gun Collector, Airports of the World, that sort of thing. Doesn't relate to Another or Dazed at all in terms of style.

Here are the links:
Exact Editions - Shop
Online Magazines - Digital Magazine Subscriptions | Pocketmags

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->