Antwerp shopping

ThanksSilvi and Scott!

But is LAbels Inc affordable especially for a student comme moi?)

How about Episode?

Actually I've managed to track down most of the cheap/secondhand/vintage stores, but I need to know which ones are worth spending time at (as I have only one day in Antwerp).

Answers are greatly appreciated!:heart::heart:

Label Inc does have some nice clothes, the prices are OK. I haven't been there for a while so can't say if they have sales or something. The clothes are ok, but it depends on your taste and if you are at the right time. (the best pieces are always gone)
Jutka & Riska - nationalestraat 87, 2000 antwerp (vintage, second hand)
Belchique Boutique - Kloosterstraat 177, 2000 antwerp (vintage, second hand)
Outlet boutique - volksstraat 34, 2000 antwerp (outlet shop, vanesssa bruno, other french brands)
Princess outlet - Lange Klarenstraat 19, 2000 antwerp (outlet burberry,acne,...)
Pardaf - gemeentestraat 8, 2000 antwerp (second hand shop)

These are the shops I recommend!

So have fun in Antwerp!:flower:

^i actually checked and found out naughty i has gone out of business. sad. this was the best place,imo.

- Naboonies -

You might be able to cop some heavily discounted Ann Demeulemeester (at least one of the Antwerp Six) at VERSO (Lange Gasthuisstraat). Around this time of the month I guess they'll have a 70% discount, but I will see so by myself tomorrow (planning a trip) and will inform you subsequently.

Moreover I guess the Dries van Noten store is in the final stages of their sales, so might have up to 60% discount on their AW08 collection.

Regarding outlet / 2nd hand stores I know there is this petite consignment store in Nationalestraat (I guess it's opposite the MOMU) which - at times - might have some Yohji Yamamoto gems hanging in their racks.

Scott, I agre with you man since Naughty I has disappeared, the Kammenstraat will never be the same. Especially the windowdressing was outrageous :heart:

^i know! when i was in antwerp i walked kammenstraat every single day and you couldn't help being delightfully distracted by that shop....and its windows. it was true fixture much like its neighbour in fish&chips. and the owner,whose name i can't remember,put so much thought and passion into it as well because she often travelled to many different cities all over so they always had the best array of things i've ever found for a second hand shop.

OMG you guys i just got back and may say I've bagged quite a few items from Labels Inc! Margiela shoes at 100eur,and some other stuffs from Ann D, DVN, Veronique B... most of the items are within 40-70 euros each. If anything I'll be back in Antwerp this summer! I also got to know the owner of Labels Inc (Mrs. Vivian?)

For me this is the best shopping experience that I ever had because finally I can get my hands on these cult Belgian labels, be it last season or not!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yah not to forget, thanks Silvi, Scott nad Divo for the heads up. Unfortunately I did not manage to find VERSO. Also, Francis was also nowhere to be found (I walked around the block where Francis is supposed to be located at for 30 minutes without success)...

One thing I regret most is not buying a snakeskin vintage portfolio bag at only 70 euros at Jutka & Riska!!! I still think about it up until today!

Last edited by a moderator:
i am really jeaslous.. i love antwerp.. you guys should go to pierrer shop in mol!! wonderful things! i bought a raf simons trench coat and evrywhere i go ppl eep asking me where i have it.. i just smile!!!!

unluckity i send too much money in Paris for Hermes(private sale), rykiel und in the mall/space (fizenze).

so no mall sale at all?

omg,they put a yohji shop beneath the FFI? god how things have changed. that used to be the brasserie. even the facade looks different in colour. was grey i believe. but yohji is fitting but i wish they had put an MMM flagship there. i know bruxelles is only a few minutes away but antwerp deserves a mmm space,geen?

It's only recently that they put up a Yohji store there? I didn't know that! Must be the result of fashion hunger Antwerpen HAHA.

MMM placement cannot be more appropriate, even though I wish they put Ann D there! (because I couldnt find Ann's store, it's way south of the city I guess)

Oh just to be fair why not put all Antwerp Six (or Seven, including MMM) in one majestic complex? That will be cooler, I swear I won't shop anywhere else LOLss..

no ann's place is just a walk down the street from modenatie. keep on nationalestraat for a couple blocks to the left of modenatie and you will find the leopold de waelplaats and it's just there on the corner.

Hi there,

are there any dates out yet for the spring warehouse sales? I know it is usually in April. Is there more precise info about the dates?

Thanx. Aficionada

no ann's place is just a walk down the street from modenatie. keep on nationalestraat for a couple blocks to the left of modenatie and you will find the leopold de waelplaats and it's just there on the corner.

Thanks Scott, G=great, I'll make sure to go there next time... me and my disoriented state....

Hi there,

are there any dates out yet for the spring warehouse sales? I know it is usually in April. Is there more precise info about the dates?

Thanx. Aficionada

OMG really there's a sprig warehouse sale? Which designers will take part? Godh I wish I can go to Antwerp on April! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

ANN DEMEULEMEESTER

HAIDER ACKERMANN

ADDRESS:
POPULIERENLAAN 34, ANTWERP

wed 22-04/ thu 23-04: 10.00 - 19.00 o'clock

fri 24-04: 10.00 - 18.00 o'clock

sat 25-04: 10.00 - 17.00 o'clock

^stock sales,right? yeah it's near the harbour and pretty non-descript.

^stock sales,right? yeah it's near the harbour and pretty non-descript.

yes, stock sales. though, as said, it's not located next to the harbour. populierenlaan is kind of out of the center and is where ann lives and works. nr. 34 being the atelier, nr. 32 the corbusier house: la maison guiette, her home.

dries' will be held near the docks.

DRIES VAN NOTEN

ADDRESS:
GODEFRIDUSKAAI 36, ANTWERP

wed 22-04/ thu 23-04/ fri 24-04: 13.00 - 18.00 o'clock

sat 25-04/ sun 26-04: 10.00 - 17.00 o'clock

STEPHAN SCHNEIDER

ADDRESS:
OUDE KOORNMARKT 58, ANTWERP

thu 23-04/ fri 24-04: 11.00 - 19.00 o'clock

sat 25-04: 11.00 - 18.00 o'clock

Users who are viewing this thread