Antwerp shopping

BRUNO PIETERS
(already took place 3 days this week, but still 3 more up for upcoming week)

ADDRESS:
AALMOEZENIERSTRAAT 2, ANTWERP

thu 16-04/ thu 23-04: 10.00 - 18.00 o'clock
fri 17-04/ fri 24-04: 10.00 - 16.00 o'clock
sat 18-04/ 25-04: 11.00 - 16.00 o'clock

VERONIQUE BRANQUINHO

ADDRESS:
HESSENPLEIN 2, ANTWERP

thu 23-04/ fri 24-04/ sat 25-04: 10.00 - 18.00 o'clock

yes, stock sales. though, as said, it's not located next to the harbour. populierenlaan is kind of out of the center and is where ann lives and works. nr. 34 being the atelier, nr. 32 the corbusier house: la maison guiette, her home.

dries' will be held near the docks.

well she used to have her's there. a few years ago.

anybody want to share their loot over at the stock sales? some pics perhaps? :smile:

I tried to translate with google...

Stocksale Veronique Branquinho

Time: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Street: Hessenplein 2
City/Town: Antwerp, Belgium

"+ 18-19 June 22-26 June 10-18h.
Extraordinary stock sale because of abandonment. Very interesting prices, extensive range of the first collections to date. Substances, accessories, magazines, ...

Now 40% discount offer and shoes round prices in store Nationalestraat 73!"

Amazing! Now that VB is out of business, I'm sure the pieces will be more highly sought after! How I really wish I can be there....:cry:

I tried to translate with google...

Stocksale Veronique Branquinho

Time: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Street: Hessenplein 2
City/Town: Antwerp, Belgium

"+ 18-19 June 22-26 June 10-18h.
Extraordinary stock sale because of abandonment. Very interesting prices, extensive range of the first collections to date. Substances, accessories, magazines, ...

Now 40% discount offer and shoes round prices in store Nationalestraat 73!"
AM

Yep, apparaently she couldn't cover her losses. Blame the recession I guess? :(

Thank you everyone for posting in this thread, it brings back so many great memories.... I miss Belgium!!

I've got a question: do we know when stocksales in fall take place? I just booked my flights to belgium for late september and figured out that, if they're ealier due to the recession agian, I might be lucky... though the chance is pretty tiny Im afraid, september seems to be a bit too early.

btw, does the fashion week take place only once a year? its the presentation of the royal academy's graduates' collections, isn't it?

nope the show is normally in june i think! and the sale begins on wed of the holiday in flanders abt 1./2. week of oct.

btw, germany is closed to belgium
(Dafür kannst du mit ICE/thalys ect hinfahren mit 29 euro oder so)

^please do post some purchases girlalamode :wink:

the great and exciting thing about the stock sales is that many times they carry a lot of vintage stuff.....and a.f. vandevorst vintage would be a dream for me. i remember when i went to ann d.'s spring sale some years ago they had stuff from 1999.

oh one word of advice,if you're not already aware....carry cash! they don't take credit card.

On the stocksales document I have it says CASH ONLY next to basically all other designers except Dries, A.F, Ann and Haider. I kind of hoped that meant that it wouldn't be cash only?
I think now I'll definately take cash just to be on the safe side anyway.

^i would indefinitely. i made that mistake because i was going to go hog wild at demeulemeester the prices were so accessible. but i only had plastic.

mhn it depends

Dries: take verything
Ann : just cash
Veronique: bancomat/cash
Stephan Schneider: just cash

i will only go to louis & fashinclub(Dirk) this year (maybe dries too).
speanding too munuch money for Hermes sale last season and the coming events of YSL/Dior private sale in Paris..

.. need to recover:-P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->