Are height and foot size related?

Reaction score
sorry if this has been posted before... i'm really curious if they are related.i know that it's quite not possible to have like UK 3 feet and be 5'10 but can someone who has size 5 feet(UK) be 5'7?i would really aprecciate it if you could post your foot size and height as well...:wink:

bout 5 7" or maybe 8" me thinks dont really know my right height!:huh: size 6 to 7 foot depends on the shoe really! mostly a 6 tho!

I used to think they were related but it isn't. I knew someone who was 5'1 and had size 10 feet! HUGE! She did grow but she's still only 5'4 with size 10 feet!

It's like that myth that a man with large hands and feet is well endowed. No relation.

*hehe*

5'10, UK 4 :ninja:

I think it is generally related, because your hand is supposed to be the same size as your face, your feet in proportion to your hands, and you'd expect your head and face to be in proportion to your body.

Height: 5'7" (170cm)
Shoe Size: 6.5 (UK), 8.5 (AUS) 39 (EUR)

Your feet are supposed to support your height, but I know lots of girls taller than me have smaller feet! Perhaps I got cheated. :lol:

it IS related...there is no mystery...
models are generally 5'10" and are a size 9 shoe...
men are about 6' and a size 11 shoe...

the most common shoe size for women is 71/2 or 8
and the average woman is 5'5''

there are always exceptions...but it is absolutely related as a general rule...:flower:

adorevintage said:
I used to think they were related but it isn't. I knew someone who was 5'1 and had size 10 feet! HUGE! She did grow but she's still only 5'4 with size 10 feet!

It's like that myth that a man with large hands and feet is well endowed. No relation.

*hehe*
Exceptions don't prove any rules. If you want a good one though my girlfriend is roughly a foot shorter than me and has the same sized ears.

And 90% of men are within 2" of eachother anyway it's pretty obvious that something as diverse as shoe size is unlikely to be linked to this whole axis of endowment thingamajig.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for your answers but basically what i'm asking is ,i have size 5(uk) or 38(EUR),can i be 5'7?all women around me are tall but have bigger feet,my mum is 5'7 and she has size 39 feet or my grandma is 5'9 but she has size 39/40 feet...:unsure:

My height is 1.74 (5'8½") and I have a size 38 shoe (5 UK, 7 USA). I don't think it really relates, when you look at model agencies databases there are 6 ft. tall women with size 7 (USA) shoes, but also 5'7" with a 9½.

No I don't really think it relates. I'm 5'8-9 and my feet are size 5. One of my friends is around 5'6, but she has size 7 feet. But then again one of my best friends is pretty small, like 5'4-5, and she has size 4 feet.

Small UK 4 - 5'8..not much grounding me when its windy :D

perlefine said:
My height is 1.74 (5'8½") and I have a size 38 shoe (5 UK, 7 USA). I don't think it really relates, when you look at model agencies databases there are 6 ft. tall women with size 7 (USA) shoes, but also 5'7" with a 9½.

i think if you check again...you will see that it correlates for the vast majority...and i think that any doctor will verify this fact...
as someone who dressed people for a living...i have seen it with my own eyes...
exceptions do not disprove facts... :wink: :flower:

i'm 6' and a US women's size 11. UK size 8.5. i think there is a general pattern in shoe size/height, but many many exceptions. i wish mine were smaller haha, its really hard to find nice looking shoes in my size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->