Are you a shoe or bag girl?

lick1987

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread on this, so..mods, please merge if there already is one.

I think most people are really into shoes or bags. Sure, I mean I like BOTH, but I'm probably more a bag girl. I started out as a shoe girl, I used to buy more shoes than bags, and if let's say I had $1000 to blow, I would have bought Manolo Blahniks rather than a new bag.

Somewhere along the line, I converted. I'm not sure when. Maybe it was after the purchase of my very first designer bag. Plus, I figured out that bags are less likely to get dirty or destroyed than shoes, after many a night of some drunk girl stepping on my beautiful new shoes. And also, there are so many replicas of shoes that are almost as comfy as the original ones ( chloe platforms, louboutins etc). But a fake designer bag is just cheap and tacky.

So are you a shoe or bag girl?

I'm a shoe girl. I just loooove them. It's a great balance between my momma and me because she's a bag person. She loves them when I can get really sick of them. Shoes occupy my mind all the time!!!!

Bag because i dont feel like they get ruined as fast as heels do.

I alternate my spy bags so they dont wear but with shoes... i wouldnt take the amazing ones out the box. Have a pair of Gucci and Tods heels Ive had for over 2 years and never won ..agh! Must preserve for a special occasion... well a MORE special occasion than before

Have never been a bag girl and i doubt i ever will be. Mind you, that doesn't mean i don't appreciate the splendour of a fine Fendi spy or the Balenciaga (the bigger versions and 'messenger' of which i did lust over for a few weeks). Bring on the red soles ...

I'm definitely a shoe girl!! I actually find that I tend to destroy my bags much faster.. I guess I'm not gentle enough :blush:

I'm definetily both but I rarely buy bags since a perfect one is much harder to find than shoes. But I'm always hunting for it.

i'm so both. i'm addicted to shoes and bags :P

I'm a shoe girl at heart, though lately I've been getting into bags. I can stick with a bag for awhile, but I always want a new pair of the perfect flats. :smile:

Bags! Bags! Bags!

But then, maybe I just need to come out of the (shoe) closet :wink:

I'm an everything girl:rolleyes:

But i must admit i'm a bag girl! Dior, Balenciaga, Gucci, Prada, Hermes....*sigh*

Oh, and Lana Mark's:shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amazon70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->