New Shoe Designers

ciao! you´ve forgotten to mention Premiata,they make great mens shoes

I don't think anyone's mentioned this site yet: www.vivaladiva.com

They have a "couture" section where they sell a lot of the labels mentioned here: Beatrix Ong, Georgina Goodman, Emma Hope, Olivia Morris, Maloles, and....Adele Clarke! My personal favorite, she used to do the shoes for Hussein Chalayan.

I hope to visit each of the links posted here soon, but for now I want to nominate:

Loeffler Randall, Pedro Garcia, and Gina Couture.

Hollywould (by Holly Dunlap) is a thumb-down.

LibertyRose said:
I hope to visit each of the links posted here soon, but for now I want to nominate:

Loeffler Randall

They are one of my new favs to watch. Some of their designs are nice. I also like that they're based out of Brooklyn.

http://loefflerrandall.com/

OMG guys, GREATTTT you are all shoe obsessed!! I like some of the designers here, but i prefer mostly Mauricio Medeiros, Constanca Basto (her high hills, to-die-for, and her NY boutique...beyond words) and Rene Caovilla...

Rene Caovilla (Amazing..)
attachment.php

Rene Caovilla (though not my style, it's a work of art, i would definately wear that)
attachment.php

WOW thanks Oria.
These are wonderful. I will post them in my forum. I hope this is ok?
I found alot of new designers as well and will post them here as soon as possible...

nay-k you don't have to ask me beautiful, it's always ok. i will visit your site soon. i miss you here! please post more. i hope all is well with you, and please share your new designer set. i am always interested in the competition jaja. :lol:

i don't think they're reposts nay-k. i have read about camilla in wwd mag, uk vogue, and footwear news and i like her work.

thanks for the links. :flower:

I bought a pair of Liz Carine turquoise crocheted heels (first page of her spring/summer collection) at Neiman Marcus this past summer and absolutely love them. Not sure if she has been mentioned. Here is her website: http://www.lizcarine.com/. She is based in Milan I believe.

WOW. I saw her site and she is now one of my favorites. love her style absolutly
thanks prettyshoegal

OMG this is a dangerous thread! I am going to rush of to Harrod'd to buy every Kirkwood shoe in existance. Thanks so much Oria!

Japanese designer

This is a japanese design. this womens shoes is very expensive but cool! The price is 1,000 euro!!

no problem siennainlondon.

fotwear crazy- what's the name of the japanese designer? Or do you have a website to look at more? thanks in advance. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->