New Shoe Designers

Originally posted by Lena+Dec 11th, 2003 - 1:33 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Dec 11th, 2003 - 1:33 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scott@Dec 11th, 2003 - 9:29 pm
Oria,I like some of what Olivia Morris does!
her black lace up boots and her tattoo boots/sandals are quite yummy :wink: [/b][/quote]
They are quirky but they seem so easy to put on and wear. She's a big deal with alot of London's stylish.

Originally posted by Lena+Dec 11th, 2003 - 1:33 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Dec 11th, 2003 - 1:33 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scott@Dec 11th, 2003 - 9:29 pm
Oria,I like some of what Olivia Morris does!
her black lace up boots and her tattoo boots/sandals are quite yummy :wink: [/b][/quote]
yes indeed yummy. and scott you have such a great eye for shoes, the parisian thread is a designers dream well mines at least :woot:

Why,thank you Oria! As do you for pointing out these lovely designers :wink:

I lvoe Hollydunalp and Le flesh :heart:

Oliva Morris is quite cool as well

I love Beatrix Ong. :heart: -one of my favourite new designers from London. The shoes are cool and fun.

Beatrix Ong

Hey the new shoe designer lovers! I missed this thread, some serious comments here by some very cool posters. Lena, Scott, Nay-K, Space hope you all had a nice holiday as well as everyone else. :flower: I have some more to add but I need to get back use to working again haah.

Hi Oria!

first I want to wish you a happy and successfull new year!!! (also to the others who posted so many cool links!!!)
I am back to work again after 3 weeks vacation :(
I am searching always for new information about shoe designers and I will always post them here in this post!!!
Bye

nay-k

Happy New Yearr to FS's new shoe designer's club :flower:
missed you all, those holidays were like.. long :lol:

:woot: I have a local talent to post , soon :ninja:

In Italy there's a cute shoes line called "Dove Nuotano gli squali": funky coloured shoes for crazy chic girls(it's the collection who wears all Mtv dj) I'll look for a picture to post

Originally posted by crazyfordior@Jan 11th, 2004 - 5:45 am
In Italy there's a cute shoes line called "Dove Nuotano gli squali": funky coloured shoes for crazy chic girls(it's the collection who wears all Mtv dj) I'll look for a picture to post
ive seen a few pairs on bluefly, they look pretty cute. where else are they sold online, anyone know?

Originally posted by crazyfordior@Jan 11th, 2004 - 5:45 am
I like those too - I aslo like a brand Ante Prima - not new but does anyone else here like them?

Originally posted by pinkmonkey@Jan 13th, 2004 - 4:24 pm

I like those too - I aslo like a brand Ante Prima - not new but does anyone else here like them?
Hi pinkmonkey(I like your username, too) I know well Anteprima, it's another famous brand in Italy, and here you can buy these on selected stores, but online I really don't know where to find it. Maybe yoox.com
I like also Ernesto Esposito and Dries van Noten................somebody knows?

ahh nay k i understand about working again haha! i wish you a beautiful and successful year as well! lena where is this new talent i'm so excited to see!

ok so i saw some delectable shoes by anya hindmarch i know she is well known for her bags, but wow @ some of her shoes. i haven't checked her website yet to see if they are there, but ive seen a few in some magazines and i like. hope you do too :flower:

The Dries Van Noten summer collection is beautiful - I bought a copy of L'Officiel when I went to Paris before xmas, it has all the shoe collections in there - I can't wait 'til the Dries comes out as I can feel a purchase coming on.

I like Ernesto Esposito too I have a pair of his shoes from a few seasons ago.

I'm pleased you like my name. I used to have a snowdome with a pink monkey in it on top of my monitor Thats where the name came from. But it fell off and smashed when I was laughing at something funny on a bulletin board one day!
:innocent:

Hey all,

I just bought a pair of Beatrix Ong shoes for my girlfriend direct from the website for her birthday and she loved them.

I must say that although Im not big on ladies shoes :lol: they all seemed amazing!!

Enjoy....

Originally posted by caveman@Jan 27th, 2004 - 6:55 am
Hey all,

I just bought a pair of Beatrix Ong shoes for my girlfriend direct from the website for her birthday and she loved them.

I must say that although Im not big on ladies shoes :lol: they all seemed amazing!!

Enjoy....

cool! and thanks, I think we've posted Beatrice's website three times so far in this thread, the more the merrier. :lol: :flower:

Originally posted by Oria+Jan 27th, 2004 - 10:54 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oria @ Jan 27th, 2004 - 10:54 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-caveman@Jan 27th, 2004 - 6:55 am
Hey all,

Enjoy....

cool! and thanks, I think we've posted Beatrice's website three times so far in this thread, the more the merrier. :lol: :flower: [/b][/quote]
I used to work with Beatrix Ong not very long ago - Can I join in and big her up as well?

Originally posted by pinkmonkey+Jan 28th, 2004 - 5:55 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinkmonkey @ Jan 28th, 2004 - 5:55 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Oria@Jan 27th, 2004 - 10:54 am
<!--QuoteBegin-caveman
@Jan 27th, 2004 - 6:55 am
Hey all,

Enjoy....

cool! and thanks, I think we've posted Beatrice's website three times so far in this thread, the more the merrier. :lol: :flower:

I used to work with Beatrix Ong not very long ago - Can I join in and big her up as well? [/b][/quote]
Sure the more the merrier! I'm new to her designs, some I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->