New Shoe Designers

Thanks Nay K. I like that list.

Rene Caovilla and Cesare Paciotti are my favs of this list. Rene is a shoemaking king. Constanca is well known in my homeland Brasil.

Here is another fav of mines in London. Manolo has called her the most original designer to hit the scene in years. If you look in press area you can see the article from "shoo" magazine.
Georgina Goodman

Designers I like and watching

Alexandra Neel

Edmundo Castillo

Gina

Etu Evans I've been to his showroom in Harlem such an interesting designer. He was very encouraging. And he does a lot of things for the disadvantaged.

GunMetal they have cool funky designs.

Holly Dunlap I think some of her shoes are really cute and comfy. I have two pair of the ballerina shoes from like two summers ago that I still wear around the house.

Cool we are like shoe junkies, thanks for the EC link! :flower: I have more on another computer so I'll add later.

Originally posted by nay-k@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 5:21 am
not much pics on the homepage but the shoes are ok:

Bagatt
Thanks, I still have to post some more I'm working on it :lol:

:woot: georgina goodman's couture shoes are to die for also loved
the web design of her site, superb :heart:
B) edmundo castillo is very good for his style
:sick: cesare paciotti , excuses but i did not liked at all

thanks for the super links girls :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 4th, 2003 - 12:42 pm
:woot: georgina goodman's couture shoes are to die for also loved
the web design of her site, superb :heart:
B) edmundo castillo is very good for his style
:sick: cesare paciotti , excuses but i did not liked at all

thanks for the super links girls :flower:
Ahh no you don't like Cesare Paciotti :lol:

Yes Gerogina's coutoure is super she is what I aspire to be like as a female shoe designer.

There's a shoe designer I like by the name of Fredie Stevens called RED(he had a feature long ago in This City Paris and an editorial in Purple magazine). Unfortunately,I could not find any info through Google or any of the other search features so I could share. Just think of him as a cross between Pierre Hardy(quite architectural) and perhaps a little bit of fashion designer Carol Christian Poell in the way he uses certain inventive fabrics such as pigskin.

Originally posted by Oria@Dec 4th, 2003 - 9:02 pm

Yes Gerogina's cuture is super she is what I aspire to be like as a female shoe designer.
way to go oria :wink:

once again, thanks for the super links girls,
i'm discovering so much through your posts here :flower:

Thanks ORIA

THats paradise for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am already a big Sergio Rossi fan but the other ones are fantastic..... It will take all day to discover all the shoes from your links.
Thank you!!!

De nada ladies I'm just a shoe fanatic :lol: I hope you like Nay-K and Lena. Thanks to Scott for the new name I am on a hunt now.

ok a few more :P
LeFlesh
manuela morin designs with edward buchanan on this line and she works with stella and some others.

Oliva Morris
i think some of her designs are interesing. i have seen her designs in london.

Beatrix Ong
i like some of her things. i saw some new designs no on the site very whimsical.

Oria,I like some of what Olivia Morris does!

Originally posted by Scott@Dec 11th, 2003 - 9:29 pm
Oria,I like some of what Olivia Morris does!
her black lace up boots and her tattoo boots/sandals are quite yummy :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->