Arena Homme + A/W 06/07 : Matt Dillon by Bruce Weber

J'ador-DioR said:
Matt Dillon has so many pages inside it' s ridiculous :lol:.
Well Bruce Weber always gets a million pages in any magazine. Can you tell me who else photographed for this issue? :wink:

Cover:
arenahommefw06mattdns6.jpg

eBay

Not as fascinating as AnOther Man's cover...

Info from the eBay posting

Matt Dillon - cover star. Body of a man, heart of a kid - photography and dialogue by BRUCE WEBER. 30 pages of old and new photos of Matt, and an interview undertaken in July this year.

Bruce Weber - also shoots model, surfer and artist Juan Jose "Que'vz" Heredia. (He's featured in a Ralph Lauren campaign and shot American Vogue with Kate Moss). Some shots are full frontal nudes, and the photos are mixed with his artwork.

Don McCullin - Terror, Awe, the Sublime. Don McCullin's unflinching eye. 16 page feature on the famous war photographer, includes many of his images, some still-lifes some from the UK and others from Vietnam.

Eddie Klint - full page polariod photos of the newest male model - face of Prada.

David Sims - photographs Gleb at Dandy, huge editorial.

Photography by Willy Vanderperre, models are Brian at Natalie & Nicolas, Tarl at Select.

Aladair McLellan - photographs model Christian at Vision. Also a British Army fashion feature - 22 pages, shots of soldiers and Queen's guards.

Miuccia Prada - two page interview plus photo.

Christopher Bailey of Burberry - explains why Burberry's chav-obsessed detractors are missing the point of its history.

Many stunning fashion editorials, male and female models including Eddie at Nevs, Liam O'Neal at Select, Louis, David Rogers, Tim Adderley. Conor, Jean, Andrea, Johnny, Jean and Jamie Cockerill at Premier.

Last, but not least - Pierce Brosnan models for Aquascutum with Lily Donaldson, two pages..

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]I saw this issue the other day - there is an alternative cover, a different portrait shot taken from a different angle, in the same mood... but the above pic makes for the better cover out of the two shots, I think.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->