Asian Eyes

maybe this will help... for asian eyes..

200512_02_02.gif

200512_02_04.gif

200512_02_05.gif

^Those are great steps, I love the second look. I wish I was asian!

cloud9, I love the japanese tutorials!!

If you come across a tutorial for asian cat eyes, please let me know... I love how Angelina Jolie's eye makeup looks, they have a feline tilt.

breathe0xygen said:
Asian smokey eyes... from nomorerules.net

I'm aiming for something like #105... not as smokey but cat-like ^_^

BTW, I am pretty excited about this thread -- I am Chinese American, wide almond eyes with crease. My problem has to do with the corners drooping, it looks unattractive so the cat-eye look help lift my eyes.

OT: Can anyone point me to haircolor for Asians at tFS?

eurofashionjunki said:
I am half asian and half european so my eyes at the corners are asian and the middle part is european as in I have eyelids. My eyes are almond shaped kitten eyes. Just wanted to share that...lol

lol i have the same problem too but im full asian:P my left eye is like yours and my right eye have a crease that go all the way, even thought that are not like that obvious like european's one do.... basically i use can put make up on with ppl comply it, but to be honest it look like the britney spears in the "toxic" mv >.< having tough time putting on make up, its either like barely enchancing or all piled up :ninja: need help~!

the pictues look beautiful but how do you put them on because i have big eyelids and it doesnt show much how to put on make up..

This thread is really helpful, however, I was wondering what kind of eyeliner do any of you use? I am asian, and everytime I wear black eyeliner, it just smudges all over the place, and then I look like I have dark circles under my eyes, or I have been in a fight. Any suggestions?

The best color I think for us gals is green. Smoky green with a hint of gold

shoexgal said:
The best color I think for us gals is green. Smoky green with a hint of gold
I would have to agree.

Aziandoll-- I use pencil + black powder eyeshadow as liner. It works for me.

Aziandoll said:
This thread is really helpful, however, I was wondering what kind of eyeliner do any of you use? I am asian, and everytime I wear black eyeliner, it just smudges all over the place, and then I look like I have dark circles under my eyes, or I have been in a fight. Any suggestions?

I used to flip my eyes out and apply eyeliner on the cartilage-y part and my makeup would always rub off of that and smudge like crazy. I've stopped doing that and it still smudges from time to time so I use a wet q-tip to wipe off the extra makeup. Hope that helps :smile:

Aziandoll said:
i used to use black pencil eyeliner and i always looked smudgy and yucky and the end of the day, but once i switched over to liquid eyeliner waterproof, i have never had that problem...:flower:

make sure you use a strong eye primer so that the color and liner holds onto your skin well.

what's the best eye primer? im looking for one since i have acidic skin and oily lids...
thanks

i hve really small asian eyes with no lids n ive been trying to find ways that make them look bigger. ive tried using eyeliners and a little bit of eyeshadow and that has helped a bit but i need to find ones that don't smudge as easily because by the end of the day i look like a raccoon! also if anyone has tried using liquid eyeliners, can you tell me how the worked for you and if they helped make your eyes look bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->