Asian Eyes

To be honest I'm not a fan at ALL of Asians wearing blue contact lenses (I'm Asian too). For me, I think dark-colored (black, brown) circle lenses accentuate and compliment Asian eyes much better, not to mention keep them natural looking as possible

^I have to disagree... Major disagree.

I think circle black/brown circle lenses look alien-like:
GeoBlackCK105-.jpg

lenscircle.com

These are how color contacts look on my eyes... (see attached pic)

Attachments

• contacts1.jpg
    contacts1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited by a moderator:
My lenses don't look like that IRL, it's just the lighting and the flash from my camera that brings the color out..but whatever. Everyone should be able to do whatever they want, and no one thinks its weird when a blue eyed person wears brown contact lenses..I don't really see the difference.
I agree with you michyed, they look a bit freaky :lol:

^I think your contacts are really pretty loonaka ! You look so cute :lol: :heart: Blue eyes are beautiful with black hair!
About circle lenses , michyed black actually looks really natural in real life , my friend wore a pair and I couldnt even tell they were contacts! Obviouslly it depends on the type of contacts.. hmm their are ones with bigger enlargment.. which I don't reccomend.. like acuvue define which makes you look like an alien with bulging pupils :l . But from experience their are a LOT of natural black/brown circle lenses.. I prefer GEO BC101 or Neo Dali Brown.. ! :smile:

^ I still don't think so, I live in asia, where I have to see people wear black/brown circle lenses everyday... It is a painful sight. :doh: But I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

^I think your contacts are really pretty loonaka ! You look so cute :lol: :heart: Blue eyes are beautiful with black hair!
About circle lenses , michyed black actually looks really natural in real life , my friend wore a pair and I couldnt even tell they were contacts! Obviouslly it depends on the type of contacts.. hmm their are ones with bigger enlargment.. which I don't reccomend.. like acuvue define which makes you look like an alien with bulging pupils :l . But from experience their are a LOT of natural black/brown circle lenses.. I prefer GEO BC101 or Neo Dali Brown.. ! :smile:
Thank you^_^ I think circle lenses are fun, but a bit tricky:lol:

im asian (for the most part at least) and i wore circle lense too, just for the sake of it. haha i wore the hazelnut ones, and it really blend with my real eye colour, so i think it's okay... and i dont have tiny asian eyes, my eyes are naturally huge *for asian*, so when i wear circle lense it doesnt really take 90% of the white part and make you look soulless

v5e5fk.jpg

*im on the left btw*

im asian (for the most part at least) and i wore circle lense too, just for the sake of it. haha i wore the hazelnut ones, and it really blend with my real eye colour, so i think it's okay... and i dont have tiny asian eyes, my eyes are naturally huge *for asian*, so when i wear circle lense it doesnt really take 90% of the white part and make you look soulless

*im on the left btw*
Like mine, since I have really small eyes:lol::lol::lol:
I actually think that those pics for advertising with these Asian girls with really really big round eyes looks more freaky..I'm not sure why but I think it's because they have like "Western" looking eyes in an Asian face..I don't mean to offend any Asians with big eyes, I mean those who use photoshop to make their faces really tiny and their eyes really big..Does this make sense?? :shock::rolleyes:

^Ohhh yes! It looks so freaky! Not Asians with naturally big eyes, but the whole photoshop-thing looks scary!

loonaka & The_Ida: yeah, i get what you mean, the one that makes them looks like an alien or something... or those that get an eyejob to make their eyes bigger, be it double eyelid, or slit the end of your eyes a bit to make it look bigger. and i think i'm one of those asian who has *kinda* western eyes on my face, a lot of ppl said it makes my face looks like an anime character or something

mata-1.jpg

my asian eyes

gejeh3resie.jpg

how it looks like on my face

and people keep asking me whether my eyes are real, just because it doesnt have the shape of "normal" asian eyes. ARRGGHHH have u guys ever heard of halfies??

loonaka & The_Ida: yeah, i get what you mean, the one that makes them looks like an alien or something... or those that get an eyejob to make their eyes bigger, be it double eyelid, or slit the end of your eyes a bit to make it look bigger. and i think i'm one of those asian who has *kinda* western eyes on my face, a lot of ppl said it makes my face looks like an anime character or something

my asian eyes

and people keep asking me whether my eyes are real, just because it doesnt have the shape of "normal" asian eyes. ARRGGHHH have u guys ever heard of halfies??
Nice pictures^^ You have amazing lips:blush:
I think you can tell if someone is mixed or if they're had surgery done :huh:

my asian eyes

Your eyes are super cute :heart:

i have turkic ancrestry (think Rusell Peters, only around 800 years ago) and so i am a brunette with brown eyes, and trust me some people are being pretty rude to me because of that, they will be like "omg you must dye your hair black because your hair is not black and chinese people have black hair" or like "omg your eyes are brown, where did you get your contact?" :angry:
wow, people actually say stuff like that????:shock::ninja: That's so rude!!!
I've never had like Asian prejudice comments thrown at me, or maybe but in a language I can't understand..But I always get nasty looks from other Asians who are used to an Asian culture since I'm all Western:innocent:

Nice pictures^^ You have amazing lips:blush:
I think you can tell if someone is mixed or if they're had surgery done :huh:

EXACTLY! so i dont know why ppl keep asking me that, and one time, my friend's mom just came up to me and ask whether my eyes are real or not, coz if it's not she wants to know where i get it done since she wants her daughter to do surgery. :shock:

i have turkic ancrestry (think Rusell Peters, only around 800 years ago) and so i am a brunette with brown eyes, and trust me some people are being pretty rude to me because of that, they will be like "omg you must dye your hair black because your hair is not black and chinese people have black hair" or like "omg your eyes are brown, where did you get your contact?" :angry:

i totally understand how you feel. my hair used to be a lot lighter when i was younger and people would ask me whether i dyed my hair brown or not. AND i have freckles... and they would ask me blantaly whether i got somekind of skin disease. oh ASIAN.

hotlipz & michyed: thank you :flower:

EXACTLY! so i dont know why ppl keep asking me that, and one time, my friend's mom just came up to me and ask whether my eyes are real or not, coz if it's not she wants to know where i get it done since she wants her daughter to do surgery. :shock:

i totally understand how you feel. my hair used to be a lot lighter when i was younger and people would ask me whether i dyed my hair brown or not. AND i have freckles... and they would ask me blantaly whether i got somekind of skin disease. oh ASIAN.

hotlipz & michyed: thank you :flower:

Wow, she WANTS her daughter to have surgery?? To me that's kinda weird, I mean if the girl doesn't have a medical condition I don't see why she should have surgery, but I guess people are allowed to spend their money however they want.

I hate when people just ask random, personal and sometimes rude questions..It's like they have no social skills at all. :ninja:

fashionified & jjbunny79 - People are stupid. Sometimes, even when these people see hundreds of Asians or even go to Asia, they still stick to only accepting what they define as 'Asian' (I know some people like that). More or less all South East Asians are born with double eyelids/epicanthic fold/whatever you wish to call it. 50% of Chinese are born with double eyelids. I am not sure about all Asian countries, but I think in Korea it is around 25%. Even with a double eyelid, the eye shape, the eyelashes, the depth of the eye socket and even the eyebrows can set you apart as being Asian. From a number of those factors I could definitely tell that fashionified is Asian.

Also, colouring among Asians ranges from very pale skin to very dark skin, from jet black hair and eyes to light brown hair and eyes, all 100% naturally.

People who don't realise this simply haven't been exposed to enough Asian people, or refuse to notice and are therefore ignorant.

-----

I don't think it has anything to do with my having Asian eyes, but I feel it is easier to post my question here since the people posting will not recommend something that will make me look like I got punched or worse.

When I try to apply eyeliner, it doesn't matter how close to the lashline I apply it, it always looks as if I didn't put it close enough and there's a line of skin between the liner and my eyes. I think it is because of the skin in between my eyelashes, but it would take ages to put eyeliner in between them and after adding mascara it still looks weird. What can I do? I've tried with both pencil and gel eyeliner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->