ASOS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey SusanSuperstar!

I love your claw bracelet. I saw it on the site and was thinking of ordering it myself. But my problem is that my wrists are quite narrow, so one-size bracelets are always too big for me and slide off my hands. How would you say the fit was?

:flower:

My wrist size is medium, it´s adjustable so you could wear it on your upper arm too and doesn´t run too wide.

I hate when they put my favorite items on sale and I really shouldn't even think about spending money on anything else but food and rent... I got this Jelly Pong Pong set... The mascara is the best and this offer is a no-brainer, really. I feel guilty, manipulated and week. :lol:

image1xl.jpg

asos.com

just ordered a little christmas present for myself =D and it was half off too!

image1xxl.jpg

asos

asos is sooooo good at marketing.....the free delivery, the pop up sale and the big sale....i literally could not stop buying from the website

just grabbed the last pair of mono white leather all stars in my size.....40% off.....:mohawk::mohawk:

I got these:

the boyfriend cardigan
the blue blouse
the mono leather all stars
the khaki skinny pants

pics asos.com

Attachments

• image1xxl.jpg
    image1xxl.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image2xxl.jpg
    image2xxl.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image3xxl.jpg
    image3xxl.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 0
  • image4xxl.jpg
    image4xxl.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 1
How is the quality with ASOS? I'm in the States and recently discovered their online store. I'm in love with a few tops, bags, and accessories but I know absolutely nothing about their quality.
Can anyone tell me their experiences?
Thanks!

I got these:

the boyfriend cardigan
the blue blouse
the mono leather all stars
the khaki skinny pants

pics asos.com

do you have a link to the kahki skinny pants? i can't fidn them

thanks in advance!

How is the quality with ASOS?
Thanks!

well, it depends on what you get.
ASOS has a lot of other labels, which of course correspond with their own quality, and ASOS sometimes just offers better discounts. :innocent:

Concerning their own lines as ASOS, ASOS White/Black/Premium....., the quality differs largely from piece to piece. In general, I find their shoes the best of quality, then their clothing, their accessories, and as last, their bags.
I ordered 2 bags before from the ASOS-line, both 100% leather ones, but the quality was really poor, so both returned. The accessories and the clothing were fine, comparable to the normal high street purchases. I'm really in love with my ASOS Premium wool socks, perfect for cold weather and great quality given the price I paid.

Last edited by a moderator:
how is ASOS brand sizing compared to topshop? i'm thinking about buying a jacket but stuck between a US 2 and US 4. i fit perfectly into topshop US 2..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->