ASOS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received the army cape, the velvet backpack and some jewelry from asos. I love it all.
(pictures taken by me)

I love how random their jewelry is. I got these little foxes and they're just so cute and my ears are getting a lot of attention whenever I wear them. :lol:

image1xlz.jpg

asos.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^Wow they're really cool! Need to look in their jewellery section more often...

just orderd two top's, nothing special but two basics :smile:

asos.com

Attachments

• image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
  • image1xl2.jpg
    image1xl2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
but now i'm thinking about the second top in this colour... what do you think? pale-pink or kamel??

asos.com

Attachments

• image1xl3.jpg
    image1xl3.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
I'd say it depends on your skin tone. Personally I prefer the first one.

I'm pale as well (and blonde) and this shade of kamel doesn't look good on me at all. :unsure:

I got some lovely Juicy Couture gloves from here last week, and some Korres lip butter, and a fairisle headband thingy... I shop here too much!

ASOS.com is hands-down my favorite shopping site on the internet. Love the stuff there...but a new coat here two weeks ago and its sooo soft.

I´ve ordered lately so many things. From dresses, to shoes, coats, hats. Will post of my darlings a bit later. So addicted to this site, this is just crazy.

I shop so much on that site, I barely remember what I bought till it arrives:ninja:

They had a special offer on their GHDs today, going for £79 or something, ontop of that I got my 10% student discount so I ultimately bought them for around £71:buzz: Totallly cheered me up after a horrible morning!

Has anyone seen this dress? Sorry for my poor cropping efforts!
14e0ztw.png

asos.com

I just received the army cape, the velvet backpack and some jewelry from asos. I love it all.
(pictures taken by me)

Hey SusanSuperstar!

I love your claw bracelet. I saw it on the site and was thinking of ordering it myself. But my problem is that my wrists are quite narrow, so one-size bracelets are always too big for me and slide off my hands. How would you say the fit was?

:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->