ASOS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
my asos parcel arrived today, i ll take some pictures later today
meanwhile, i just ordered this pair of shoes....they are on their way, seriously cant resist the 20% off and free shipping. they are true Santa Claus
image1xxl.jpg
image3xxl.jpg

source: asos

^ cute, i really love the color. very unusual.

how do they look on?

Last edited by a moderator:
STARTS: 02/12/2010 EXPIRES: 02/12/2010
20% off selected brands including Diesel, All Saints & Fred Perry & some UGGS/GHD's ec

Enter ASOSMETRO at checkout

Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone bought this coat and wouldn't mind share the experience with me? how it is in real life? is it warm?

Just from the perspective of a warm winter coat, I wouldn't go for 3/4 sleeves.
The wind will cut through.

All depends on how you're going to wear this coat, just for wolking short distances (f.e. from the car to the building) or really wear it as an everyday winter coat?

Just ordered this freepeople top at ASOS. I have never seen it in any freepeople stores or on their website... Do they make different things for Europe than they do for the US?

photocredits: asos.com

Attachments

• freepeople3c.jpg
    freepeople3c.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
  • freepeople3.jpg
    freepeople3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
are they already news about the new spring asos collection, in form of presentation or runway show?

about "mine" winter coat - it don't need to be very warm since i love layering plus it is a must coz it's 4/5 sleeve going on. But still i wonder if this coat is warm a little. If anyone has it - please tell and post pictures :wink:

i absolutely love ASOS, i get so many clothes from there now, especially the dresses :')

I'm addicted to that site, i love the way things come so fast, if you dont like them you just pop them back in the bag and return them at the post office.
Then to top it off, they refund you super quick and the postage for delivery in the UK, is sometimes free.
LOL i could go on and on. I have delivery coming tomorrow morning...yaaay!!!!
The other online retailers could learn a great deal from them.

Just ordered an ink heart long sleeve tee and the vampire fang ring (again, the small was too small, which is weird as a Topshop small is too big - argggh) and I got free UK next day delivery. Is this something they always do?

Just ordered an ink heart long sleeve tee and the vampire fang ring (again, the small was too small, which is weird as a Topshop small is too big - argggh) and I got free UK next day delivery. Is this something they always do?

It usually costs £5.95, they had an offer on today. They did it last Monday as well, but I don't know if that's a regular thing.

I <3 the coat. The dress is kind of plain to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->