Atelier Versace F/W 14.15 Paris

Deleted member 116819

Reaction score
1st Look :blush:
3326t5k.png

nowfashion.com

The collection is amazing, it really feels like an improvement from past seasons.

So Donatella finally got the cocoon-shape memo?
Starts off [Donatella does] tasteful, with a slight Bouchra Jarrar element.. continues with Thierry Mugler and ends with a Zac Posen woman on hard times.
What's new!

I think it's very hit or miss... the simpler pieces, like the first 4 looks, and a few of the dresses, work best, but then some of the pieces look either weirdly proportioned, too assymetrical, or just a weird blob of satin mess.

the ending is tragic

a lot of ill-fitting looks

i'd say i like about 5 or 6 though..so that's a step up from last season :lol:

There are very good pieces, but not a fan of the finale gowns. I like the colors. Anyway, I love the cast :mrgreen::heart:

This is what i didn´t expect this at all.
Some pieces are really great but some pieces are, well still unsure about it.

I think it started off quite strong, I was hoping for a more structured look throughout the whole collection. But then it continued with those ill-fitting and tasteless one leg jumpsuits and it completely lost me at the gowns.

It started really good until the first like six looks, then it looks totally off. I hate those fringes and also satin ballgowns

I'm actually not that bothered with the finale gowns!... they're so tacky as I expected from Donatella so it's passable to me :wink:

However...the white fringey dress is atrocious.

most of the looks are very bad / tragic, but there are also some dresses that i actually like, which hasn't happened with a versace collection (atelier or rtw) in a long long time.
and it's still way better than say, spring 2013 :ninja:

I think its very trashy, the fittings and cuts on the dresses are abysmal.:sick:

Oh god, why Donatella? There are some nice concepts but there's too much going on in each single piece and they could have been better executed.

As always, the best piece in the entire collection is the power suit Donatella wears in the finale.

Yeah, this is really bad. It's bulky and the ball gowns are made out of too much fabric, it doesn't look good.

The ombré-effect tops are just boring. Though I like the beginning, with Maria Carla opening the show, and in black! That's always a +

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->