Atelier Versace

^ from 90.000 to 200.000 dollars, if you live outside Milan, you also have to travel there once to the Atelier in Via Gesu for a fitting.

geez I cant access the Atelier segment on their website. It requires a password =(

From what I understand, the Atelier section doesn't show pictures anyway, it's just a way for customers to keep track of their order :smile: That's what I heard anyway ^_^

Does anyone know if Versace will EVER do Haute Couture ever again? I really want Versace couture to come back.

Well there's still Atelier Versace, it's just that the clients prefer there not be such a public show. I believe that Donatella will soon enough start showing again possibly....or at least I hope so. :(

My fav Atelier Versace creation, Spring 2009

Credit: Fashionologie

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-01-12 at 3.32.24 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-01-12 at 3.32.24 PM.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 25
Lady Gaga at last night's Grammy Awards in custom Atelier Versace. Description from Versace's facebook page:
Lady Gaga,nominated for best album of the year and for best pop vocal album , wore a custom made black Atelier gown,with long sleeves , completely embroidered with black paillettes. She finished the look with a custom made Versace gold cane embellished with Medusa details and she wore a maxi Medusa gold ring.

40752410151284636030176.jpg

42132510151284635925176.jpg

54th+Annual+GRAMMY+Awards+Backstage+Audience+AYlNwJ7UJxxl.jpg
Lady+Gaga+54th+Annual+GRAMMY+Awards+Backstage+c9s7O_kSbVxl.jpg

Facebook/Versace, zimbio.com

Angelina Jolie attending the Oscars in custom Atelier Versace.

popsugar via em1885

Donatella Versace announced today that she will return to the Ritz Paris on Sunday, July 1st to show the next Atelier Versace collection.

“It is with tremendous emotion that I return to the Ritz where I shared so many special moments with my brother. The closing of the Ritz Paris for two years represents the end of an era but also the beginning of a new one, so to be able to show Atelier Versace there one last time will be a memorable milestone.”
Versace Facebook Fanpage

:woot: How exciting! Can't wait.

But why exactly would she do that? Isn't she showing it at Couture week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blipster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->