Atelier Versace

^Yes, Couture week kicks off on the 2nd, so they are showing a day earlier (Couture is from the 2nd July 2012 - 7th July 2012).

Oh right, lol oops. If she's showing at the Ritz, I wonder what the setting is going to be like.

^Alittle more information here, I would presume it would be held at the pool.

VERSACE is returning to the couture catwalk in July with two shows at Paris' iconic Ritz Hotel. The label returned to the schedule last season to show its spring/summer 2012 collection via a presentation - and the venue choice marks another return to familiar ground for Donatella Versace.
The venue was the site of her brother Gianni's last runway show in 1997 before his death, as well as many other Atelier Versace shows until the line was suspended in 2004. The hotel will close on July 31 for extensive renovation following the show on July 1.
"It is with tremendous emotion that I return to the Ritz where I shared so many special moments with my brother," Donatella Versace said. "The closing of the Ritz Paris for two years represents the end of an era but also the beginning of a new one, so to be able to show Atelier Versace there one last time will be a memorable milestone."
*Vogue.co.uk

Isn't this the Ritz venue?

100122216.jpg

style

Best news today. Last season's presentation was great, but a real runway show at the Ritz will be heavenly! :wub:

Reese Witherspoon in custom Atelier Versace - "Mud" Premiere- 65th Cannes Film Festival, May 26

JDoe @ bellazon.com

So, now we just have to wait and see if the designs will be similar to what Reese has been wearing.

I don't think they will. It was a custom made maternity dress for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->