Atelier Versace S/S 2012 Paris

this collection is stunning, every single dress makes the body look incredible! if i was a mermaid i would definitely want to be wearing one of these.

thanks, Tarsha..

nothing really special or impressive in that collection (maybe the short dress Arizona is wearing) - still very wearable and presentable though. But Lindsey´s short body-suit is one really disgusting piece

I Really dislike it.....:S *Hides Under Rock*

COUTURE WILL NEVER BE DEAD!

This show was absolutely regal! The style is familiar but so refreshingly modern (and bright)! I love all the bustier dresses and the detail in Arizona's dress is D-I-V-I-N-E!

Brava Versace!

UGH Lindsey Puffa-fish Wixon's stupid posing ruins everything. What the hell is ste trying to do/achieve with that pose. She looks ridiculous.

It blows my mind how well received this is... I just don't get it. It all looks so ugly and cheap to me.

Some of those shoes are interesting with the sort of plate bit around the foot.

it's not bad, it's nice actually, still i think it's overrated

Don't know it's kind of donatella meets HC..... in both it's negative as well as positive connotations.

I looooooooooooove this! This dresses will be all over the Oscar for sure!

I like! It's got all of Versace's kinda, flashy and tacky flare to it, but with the style and shape of couture! Really flattering to the body as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->