Atelier Versace Playboy Gown

In my mind the Playboy name is synonymous with trash and tackiness :yuk: :sick: Why anyone would pay $18, let alone $18,000 for that outfit I don't know. :innocent: :ninja:

Playboy is actually fairly high class compared to real trash like FHM, Loaded, Nuts and Zoo etc etc...

Why on earth was this gown $80,000 to begin with...what's it made out of, how's it made?

Why on earth was this gown $80,000 to begin with...what's it made out of, how's it made?

Well, it's Atelier Versace for a start...It's haute couture and we all know how much that can cost...I'm not exactly sure about what materials were used and how much labor went into the gown, but it's likely several hundred hours :flower:

Not impressed with this outfit at all. The shoes are just wack, tacky and ugly. I guess whoever buys this should feel good cuz the money goes to charity. :innocent:

Is it possible to see this on a person??? I just cannot tell how something looks hanging loosly like that....

Up close, I don't like the beading. Tacky. From a far, it's okay.

It looks a bit all over the place in the photo, so I can't fully comment. Though it looks promising. :wink:

Okay....Update: The gown us back and up for auction again, this time starting at only $500.00...It quickly grew to $3,150.00 with 12 bids...oh, and there is another pic to get a better view :flower:

66_1_b.JPG

who would ever want a haute couture "playboy" dress?? :blink:

honestly, i do not like it at all.

btw, do any of you know if this dress was part of a runway collection?? or was someone insane enough to call up versace and have something like this custom-made for them?

perhaps it was done for a playboy bunny attending a party at the playboy mansion or something... :blink:

That is so gross!!!!!!! I mean i like playboy but the dres YUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->