Australia Harper's Bazaar November 2008 : Eva Mendes by Simon Lekias

Thanks very much for the scans, sweetpop :flower:. Just wanted to let you know that the pic of Eva in the pink dress isn't hyperlinked to the larger image.

Thanks very much for the scans, sweetpop :flower:. Just wanted to let you know that the pic of Eva in the pink dress isn't hyperlinked to the larger image.

Hm... so it went shrimp size on me did it? not to worry, here it is again in size big. :flower:

Hmmm Claudia Navone's styling is always a bit blah to me, it's like... I can see that in any magazine really.

I think Christine Centenera's (sp?) styling is absolutely amazing though, gosh I always love seeing what she does next.

sweetpop, could you please scan the feature about Louis Vuitton's Le Ardentes Diamonds? Its at the BAZAARstyle. Thanks soooooo much in advance! :flower:

Eva looks so beautiful on the cover,her ed is a alittle boring though, they could have put her in the most fabulous clothes and she would rock them!

:heart::heart:Eva is so sexy, she looks amazing on the cover, I love her skin tone

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->