Harper's Bazaar Australia December 2008 : Nicole Kidman by Alan Gelati

moussemaker

Reaction score
131081003xl7e4599hc3.jpg

• Nicole Kidman is the cover girl for the December issue of Harper's Bazaar Australia, on sale today. Photographed with Baz Luhrmann by Alan Gelati at Fox Studios in Sydney, Kidman brought Sunday Rose along for the shoot before heading to London to begin shooting on her new all-star film, Nine. The six-page feature story by Margaret Merten includes comments from both Luhrmann and Kidman, who have enjoyed a long working relationship, and Kidman discloses that she fell pregnant while filming Australia.
The issue also contains a profile feature on US Harper's cover girl Kirsten Dunst.

from girlwithasatchel.blogspot.com

Oooh i like it, something different and she looks good,but wait Baz photographed her?It says Alan Gelati did?!?!?Awsome, thanks for posting, cant wait for Australia.

Sorry, I misread: with Baz Luhrmann by Alan Gelati

Maybe a mod can correct the title? Thanks.

Yikes, her face. The rest of the cover is pretty cool looking though.

Yikes, her face. The rest of the cover is pretty cool looking though.

I KNOW. The first thing I saw when I pulled this out of the letterbox was those lips. They're tragic.

I find it really disheartening when naturally beautiful women, like Nicole used to be, try to better themselves with surgery. I really don't see the point!?
I've lost all respect for her now. She looks truly terrible.

Aside from the travesty that is her head, the cover is quite nice. I love the 'artistic' direction that Aus Harper's has been travelling down the last 3 issues.
While it's definitely not amazing, it's certainly different!

It's different...............yes photoshoped (but they all are),

I like it^_^

the Balenciaga (CMIIW) dress make her chest looks weird..

^ I second that comment. I really like the cover :woot:

Ps. Awful floral graphics. How dare they interrupt Nicole's beauty with such tackiness.

I think the cover is just terrible.

The extra graphics look like an afterthought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->