Australia's Next Top Model

My favourite is Simone , maybe Gemma too -& Atong was gorgeous (gosh-I can't stand the host though

I hate to sound "unAustralian" but this show is really quite tragic, the host and the girls are not a patch on Tyra Banks and her production.

I find the Australian fashion industry to be so restricting and narrow-minded a lot of the time.

This show seems so much to try to copy America's version.

I saw a photo of them doing a photoshoot with a spider. The spider is on the table. And they are like looking at it and showing a reaction. Not footage, i mean the photoshoot is just of them reacting to the spider.
Some are as if the spider isn't there.
I find the spider uselss for the shoot. Doesn't seem extreme. Seems more Italian basic fashion.
The one on the horse is really good to me.
I could see Tyra doing that one. hehe

Yes, another criticism is that they basically receive no thorough evaluation, especially on their photographs.

I wonder if they will do englands next top model?

boho_babe said:
I wonder if they will do englands next top model?

they are indeed! saw it advertised on Living TV - 'Britain's Next Top Model'

The final of ANTM 3 is shown tonight on Swedish TV - and next week Mini Anden is hosting Sweden's part of Scandinavia's next top model - where they start off with Swedish girls who later compete with the best Danish and Norwegian girls.

Should be fun, anyway!

jadedomega said:
it's Top Model mania!!
I agree. I wonder if Tyra Banks gets any money for that.
Yeah i dont think any girls from any type of "" Next Top Model gets a thorough evaluation.

I watched an episode of it today, and I thought it was absolutely awful. Erika Heynatz (sp?) is a terrible host, and I don't think the contestants have any real potential. It's not a patch on America's Next Top Model :unsure:

Australia's Next Top Model (Episode 3) #The Closeup
Caroline and Hiranthi

Eboni and Jessica

Louise and Madeleine:heart:

Sarah and Simone

Lara and Sophie

The last girl was eliminated. The shortest girls are at 5'8 and the majority is at 5'10 and up!:D Nice photo shoot.

Australia's Next Top Model

Yet another great photo shoot! Sarah was eliminated!
Caroline, Eboni and Hiranthi
caroline37ue.jpg
eboni35ph.jpg
hiranthi35ub.jpg

Jessica, Lara and Louise
jessica35wc.jpg
lara31kg.jpg
louise37wg.jpg

Sarah, Madeleine and Simone
sarah32gq.jpg
madeleine32ea.jpg
sophie31uj.jpg

^ That is an AMAZING shoot :shock: I can see how Sara got eliminated, though :wink:

^ You can't even see Eboni's face. What a bad photo to choose for her.

Australia's Next Top Model (Episode 5)
Caroline, Jessica, Louise, Madeleine and Simone
caroline44iu.jpg
jessica43jx.jpg
louise49ie.jpg
madeleine43pk.jpg
simone34pt.jpg

Eboni, Lara and Hiranthi
eboni42rw.jpg
lara48dv.jpg
hiranthi44ts.jpg

Hiranthi was eliminated although her picture was amazing!

i totally agree, i think simone may be the best model, but it s really boring,and i was suprised that the girls were aloud to comment on their pictures, it was weird, i dont like jessica and louise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->