Well, then, her showlist for NY 2010 F/W:

ADAM
Cynthia Steffe
Elie Tahari
Milly by Michelle Smith
Tory Burch
VPL

Total: 6 shows! :clap: Not bad for a debut! :smile:

Now... Milan or Paris would be awesome, but I'm dreaming too high... Girl is still too young, right? Nevertheless, go, Azul!!! :crush:

Last edited by a moderator:
She has done some amazin' shows. She's pretty impressive.

:buzz: My dreams came true, she's at Milan!!! She opened Susanna Cornet 2010 F/W Milan. Yay!!! :clap:

(vogue.it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Iceberg F/W 10.11 - Milan

iceberg.1.00220h-2010.02.28.22.20.38.442880_base.jpg

style.it

She looked pretty good on the runway, and I think she will only get stronger in the future. She already is an excellent print model in my opinion, hopefully she'll get some good work.

Her final showlist for 2010 F/W:

FW10 TOTAL: 10
FW10 MILAN/PARIS: 4
OPENED: | CLOSED: 1 | 0

Milan:

Federico Sangalli
Iceberg
Mila Schön
Susanna Cornet (O)

New York:

ADAM
Cynthia Steffe
Elie Tahari
Milly by Michelle Smith
Tory Burch
VPL by Victoria Bartlett

:clap: Great debut season! So happy for Azul!

11 :P

I'm Isola Marras F/W 10.11 Milan

4q4p3n.jpg
nn321w.jpg

changefashion.net

she sounds like such a lovely, down-to-earth, and very smart girl.. just going with the flow and taking such a natural approach to modeling. she could've done fairly well in Paris but first things first, I guess, glad she chose school over fashion week. :heart:

That video made me love her more, she was so approachable and sweet. What a natural beauty too...no makeup and looked fabulous!

I've always thought she was a beautiful girl. But, I would just flip past her and, on to the next girl. But, now! Seein' her personality shine though the video--I now appreciate her even more.:blush:

She´s on the cover of the new Para Ti Collections (ARG). I´ve scanned it but have to edit it. Will post it soon.
I think she also has two eds but they´re so photoshoped I´m not sure it´s her, could someone confirm please? La Vie, perhaps? :smile:

-"Tengo la camisa blanca"
-"Oriente de noche"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->