Balenciaga #2

zigzag

Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]42302[/split]
_____
I recently bought a balenciaga leather jacket too - and it is hands down the best investment piece I have bought! I can't wait to wear mine to the ground!

I need some advise on the sizing of the jacket. Should it be big enough to zip up or is it meant to be worn open? Appreciate any and all opinions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's meant to be worn open but it's on the heavy side for a leather jacket so I'd make sure you can zip it up when it gets cold. I have a 36 which fits perfectly when open, a little too tight when zipped up but not terrible. I preffer it that way since I wear it open most of the time.

I agree with Guessgirl96 on this too - the ability to zip it up is important if required but I mostly wear it open too. good luck!

that jacket is gorgeous. I really want to invest in a balenciaga leather jacket as well!

i know selfridges stocks mens balenciaga, quite a big selection here in birmingham

I remember seeing Balenciaga at Selfridges in London, at the last level ...a refined lady was having her coffee 2 steps away from the most exclusive fashion brands O_O

does anyone know if it is still possible to find a black leather jacket with black zippers? i saw the new ones with oxidized zippers, can't decide which one looks better. :smile:

does anyone know if it is still possible to find a black leather jacket with black zippers? i saw the new ones with oxidized zippers, can't decide which one looks better. :smile:

I got one with black zippers from the New York store at the end of December (they had a reorder) but they only had like 1 in each size.... I prefer the black zippers... I saw the new spring ones too b/c they had just come in and the black zipper ones are nicer IMO.

I got one with black zippers from the New York store at the end of December (they had a reorder) but they only had like 1 in each size.... I prefer the black zippers... I saw the new spring ones too b/c they had just come in and the black zipper ones are nicer IMO.

thank you shalu. so probably i won't have a chance to find a black one. i am thinking the gray one from the spring.

has anybody ever emailed the nyc store? one of the girl sa's gave me her card and i emailed her but she never replied. sort of unusual as she was extremely outgoing and helpful.

As a Christmas Gift my mother bought me a Classic Leather Biker Jacket in 1000 Noir, I am surprised how soft it was, I was expecting the Leather to be quite stiff, the quality is insanely amazing but as others have posted the sizes run very small if anyone is considering buying one, mine thankfully fits like a glove.

I've wanted one for ages and with Nicolas leaving it gave me the push to finally get one, I'm thinking (once I've enjoyed this for a few months at least) to get the other New Quilted Leather Jacket (again, in 1000 Noir).

This season they have so many great colors in the Jacket but I felt with my wardrobe largely consisting of Black I bought 1000 Noir, it was a split decision between 1000 Noir, Grey and Gendarme.

*Snapped by ChanelCouture09

Last edited by a moderator:
^
The pebble finish of the leather is brilliant.

Chanelcouture99 I just bought that same jacket myself! The cut is amazing.

^Isn't it just? I did wonder if I would have to have it sent back to Balenciaga to have alterations made to it but it really fits like a glove, like as if it was made for my body, It was money well spent, I really love the shape of the sleeves in a slight bell shape, although it's a womenswear jacket I think it's suitable for both men and women.

Which color did you get? you must post some snaps of yours some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->