Balenciaga F/W 10.11 by Steven Meisel

I kinda like this campaign. Like a glamorous sunset on a baron scrapheap with lonely women foraging for material to clothe their naked bodies. :blink:

I'm still not sure about this campaign, I want to see more shots.

I love the shot of Stella ! It's a really great campaign I think.

I quite like this.^_^ The clothes stand out well to me. I'm not sure it will match up to the SS 2006 campaign (with amount of models lined up) but so far it looks good.

stella's shot is so good. the other is no good. i'll wait for more though

It's such a shame that Mirte's and Kirsi's shot doesn't live up the energy Stella is giving in hers.
I'm very curious to see the rest.

I'm just gonna ignore the shot of Mirte and Kirsi, cause they both look like they feel insecure and overshadowed by Stella in the other shot. That shot is excellent! The background really works well with the colors of the fabric and with the colors of her hair and skin. Really a fantastic shot. I wonder how a shot with one of the supers/veterans together with a new girl will look like.

I love it.
It sounds pretty cliche these days but it feels tribal - it looks like the cameraman has taken a portrait of some natives, especially with the model on the right (in the left picture..) they look like they're dressed in the refuse of others.
Stella's picture looks like something from the National Geographic.
Really nice so far.
Thank you for your point of view.
I get where you are going. I think I appreciate more these ads now because of that.
Somehow I sense a post-apocaliptic feeling as if the girls where survivors of a fashion tribe that was massacred.

:heart::heart::heart:

don't agree ^
If Mirte or Kirsi had a soloshot bet it was just a good als Stella.

^Well we'll see and probably they will have solo shots, but the fact remains that Stella's pic is amazing and the other just isn't, IMO and clearly lots of others.:D

don't agree ^
If Mirte or Kirsi had a soloshot bet it was just a good als Stella.

That was not what I was saying...I bet they'd look just as good as well, but this pic of them together is not good. Especially when placed next to Stella's shot...that's what I was saying.

What is the final line-up anyway? Was it Kirsi, Mirte, Karen, Stella, Valerija aaaaaaaand someone else? Miranda? :unsure:

So has anyone seen a HQ or at least HigherQ scan of this online yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->