Balenciaga Mens S/S 11 Paris

Yea those pants are definetely a no go for me, blah!

OH...I keep wishing that the Balenciaga menswear would reflect the modernity and beauty of Ghesquiere's womenswear...but it's always so bland. And that's the only way to describe this collection. I like the glasses...though I'm sure I could steal a pair from a carpenter's shop and it would look just as good :innocent:.

The loafers? Really? He could have done so much better with footwear. Loving most of the jackets though.

Would like to see some different angles of some pieces, otherwise it's looking pretty standard.

is he actually involved in the menswear i wonder?

nicholas that is

99% of this is vile

only the jacket with the orange panels is acceptable

and those guys look like they could be classmates of my little brother... who's 13.

OH...I keep wishing that the Balenciaga menswear would reflect the modernity and beauty of Ghesquiere's womenswear...but it's always so bland.

Seriously! How hard could it be for Ghesquièreto take just a tiny bit of his talent in ready-to-wear and throw it into his menswear? This is completely lackluster, and I'm not seeing anything remotely interesting.

there were some REALLY gorgeous mens collections by ghesquire, for example f/w 09.

But this is.... not so good.

I wouldn't touch those shoes and pants with a prod. I wouldn't even spit in their direction. They're absolutely vile.
I love futuristic trends but not ones that compromise masculinity.

The top half however is absolutely terrific. ALL of the jackets are extremely fresh to look at. I REALLY want that last black n white one :woot: And the sunglasses? A given :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->