Balenciaga 'The Closet Campaign' 2024 by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Kim Kardashian:

Also starring Patricia Field, Nicola Peltz Beckham, Devon Lee Carlson, Paloma Elsesser and Roh Yoon-seo:

What happened to Balenciaga?!?!
This is THE WORST CAMPAIGN ever…. SO CHEAP!! horrible Suzane Koller styling. Inez Vinoodh photography is of course so cheap, but somehow even more horrible than usual.
Quite surprised they hired them… ouch. CRINGEEEEEE!!
The videos - speechless how dumb they are.
Appalling!!

I love I&V to death. But this is abysmal.

And to think they made such glorious ads for this brand in the past.

It's almost admirable that they keep doubling down. Like, they have to know Peltz, facetuned to the gods, is not going to move product. What's really going on here? lol

The brand managed by a bunch of p#dos. Nothing happened.
Arent you bored of bringing that up?!? Of course they are not p#dos! Its a great label, with a very creative and talented designer. That ad campaign with kids was a stupid mistake. Another stupid mistake is hiring Inez Vinoohd, that’s all.

The industry may have its dark side. We learn quite late about the Wensteins and the Epsteins there. I won't defend a brand that not only make fashion mixing sex and kids, but also ruined more than a century of prestige. These is like a sport wannabe brand.

I'm aware of your posts too, even if it's about something good, you start to yell at it because you can. Are you tired of commenting the same? Peace and chill.

I doubt those celebs have that amount of Balenciaga in their closet lmao

It's just all so uninspiring? I don't see anything aspirational in this

The industry may have its dark side. We learn quite late about the Wensteins and the Epsteins there. I won't defend a brand that not only make fashion mixing sex and kids, but also ruined more than a century of prestige. These is like a sport wannabe brand.

I'm aware of your posts too, even if it's about something good, you start to yell at it because you can. Are you tired of commenting the same? Peace and chill.
Peace!! ✌️

What happened to Balenciaga?!?!
This is THE WORST CAMPAIGN ever…. SO CHEAP!! horrible Suzane Koller styling. Inez Vinoodh photography is of course so cheap, but somehow even more horrible than usual.
Quite surprised they hired them… ouch. CRINGEEEEEE!!
The videos - speechless how dumb they are.
Appalling!!
Balenciaga did the most delicious evening clothes.
CLOTHES ARE NOT DELICIOUS ANYMORE!

This Balenciaga is making Audrey Hepburn froth at the mouth- from poisoning due to this VULGARITY!

I hope Gloria Guinness, Marella Agnelli, Babe Paley, Carmel Snow, Sunny Von Bullow and (especially) Mona Von Bismarck may haunt y’all from disrespecting Don Cristobal’s legacy.
🖕🖕:middlefinger:

This Balencia should change it's name. Makes me full angry the use of his name for such a clownish collections every year. This is lowest than tacky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->