Ballet Flats

indiechick

Reaction score
i wear an 8.5/9 shoe size and have very narrow feet, everytime i try on a pair they are always slipping off me heel and when i got a smaller size they scrunch up my little piggies (toes^_^ ) so does have anyone know where i can score some ballte flats that are not too pricey and won't fall off my feet? thanks!

I have seen a ones from Prada that are scrunched up around the edges so they hug your feet like real ballet slippers. I know I have seen more that are like that but I can't remember where.

Eluxury
rveyr5.jpg

hi I use ballet flats from Porselli, a brand that handmade items for ballet dancers and schools like La scala; these leather shoes are really confy and also the price is good, and moreover come in a great variety of colors

Try www.londonsole.com (or www.frenchsole.com if you live in the UK/Europe). 500 different types and colors, prices from 65 pounds/110 euro. Kate Moss, SJP, Kirsten Dunst, Gwen Stefani, Sofia Coppola, they are all wearing them. The 'low cut' style doesn't have a left or right foot, they mold around your feet, like real ballet shoes; they are very narrow (and run small, think a size up!) and have a nifty little trick: you can pull the bow tighter, to fit your foot perfectly. They are very flat though; if you want more of a 'shoe', try the Pirouette style, also very popular; nice, low cut vamp for toe cleavage.

I have some gorgeous ballet flats from Repetto, they're the best at basic ballet flats (with a sole. I tried ballet slippers once for outside - only for masochists!). But the sizing is a bit tricky; I have a 38-39 normally but wear 37.5 in Repettos. They need a lot of breaking in though, I had to get mine stretched cause they were beautiful but kinda painful. I don't know what your price range is, but they sold for around 120 euros. Now all I have to do is wait till the weather warms up so I can wear them :smile:

Do you know if it's possibble to buy Repettos on the net?

It's hard to find some on Ebay, generally, because they have a very small selection. www.satineboutique.com also sells some occasionally but again they have a pretty limited selection. Your best bet is finding a store that stocks them (the store where I bought mine had a limited stock as well though, so it's not always easy). But I strongly recommend trying some on before buying them because you want to be completely sure that you have the right size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->