Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
ballyadvai1011moritzb.jpg

sfilate.it

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it! Hate the bags though.

All bags with the models are very stupid

One more campaign for Anna ^_^ She looks gorgeous as usually.

That's very silly to have all of these bags in one shot .

I hate the way they presented the bags. I would have preferred it if they focused on just one or two of those bags. I'm also not a fan of Anna's bangs in this.

I hate the way they presented the bags. I would have preferred it if they focused on just one or two of those bags.

I completely agree, it's rather confusing. All I can see here is a girl drowning under loads of bags, and this very shot wouldn't prompt me to purchase one of those.

Somehow Annas face seems a bit off in that shot (but maybe that's just due to the size of the pic) but besides that it's certainly a nice campaign. Totally conveing the F/W feeling in a very luxurious, elegant way.

i like the photo but the disposition of the products could be better..it seems like they want to put all of the bags in 1 image..

Excellent to see Anna for Bally! :woot: I do like her in the shot but the bags are all over the place. :huh:

What is going on here? That's a fake background I presume? Looks awful.

I actually really like the ad, lying around all of those bags she looks like a wealthy hoarder.. which is kind of sad when I think about it but kind of funny.

Anna always manages to look gorgeous. However, with her aloof expression and styling I somehow get the impression that she's a homeless girl who just ransacked the backstage of a fashion show. Puts me a bit in mind of "Wild is the Wind" by Meisel. :lol:

I really like it. Anna looks wonderful. I'm DYING to see Mathias in the other pics :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfaa103p05
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->