Bottega Veneta F/W 09.10 : Anna Jagodzinska, Sigrid, & Eddie Klint by Steven Meisel

I don't think Anna is the right model for Bottega btw. She is just a bad fit to me for some reason.

Anna looks gorgeous and sensational, but I don't like the concept of backstage shots at all :blink:

HQ:

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from VF August 09

^ thanks for the HQs :smile:
Eddie looks really different there. Must be the angle or something.

Sure it's lazy but she looks so sexy and in-control that the ads ultimately work

thanks you for the HQs!

I really :heart: these ads; beautiful campaign for beautiful collection

Thanks for scanning the HQ's. The pictures themselves are quite nice but it's just not BV in my opinion.

Beautiful clothes, bags and model :heart: Thanks for the pics, Luxx.

I really like these ads and I think they are very sexy too.
Anna rarely fails for me and her stunning intensity just shines through.......I can't stop looking at her......did someone say there was a guy there?????:wink:

thanks luxx :flower:
i actually love it, everything works for me :smile:

i don' tthink it's necessarily amazing, but a good campaign. a strong, confident Anna and a solid shot by Meisel. And Klint's nice too :smile:

Not a fan. Last seasons set were better.
Also Anna Jagodzinska is on the verge of over exposure.

From WWD.com:

PRINT IT: Forget new-media darlings. Bottega Veneta is a print believer — and newspaper print at that, contrary to media trends (see item, above). The luxury company has turned to Steven Meisel to shoot its fall-winter 2009 ad campaign and, for the first time, Bottega will aggressively advertise in newspapers globally starting in September. Some titles include The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, London Times, Financial Times, International Herald Tribune and Yomiuri Shimbun. Single still-life shots of the brand’s iconic handbag designs such as the Cabat, the Veneta or the Knot will run in the newspaper ads. The campaign, which was shot in New York in March, will break in magazines in August. As for the images, creative director Tomas Maier said, “I admire the intelligence that [Meisel] brings to fashion.…He approaches clothes with an understanding of the women who wear them and an awareness of the cultural context in which fashion exists.” — Luisa Zargani

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->