Balmain

I love Balmain jackets. It would be cool if they had it for men. Although, I'm not sure how that would look like.

You look wonderful Uniq :flower: ! Best-dressed pregnant woman I've ever seen :D

Uniq...thanks for sharing those pics!!! You look simply and absolutely fabulous!!!

uniq, the balmain jacket fits you perfectly! and congrats on your pregnancy!

Balmain men is total crap.

Balmain women is mostly crap too IMHO:yuk: I like a few things and I think some women pull off the big shouldered military jacket (see white one posted in this thread) well. But do you mean you want a big shouldered jacket? I think Margiela women's could be a great option if it fits you.

Uniq you look stunning as usual!!! the jacket fits you perfectly!! and its soo lovely on you!!! you never stop to amuse me!:smile:
beautiful :flower:

Does anyone know some onlineshops where I can buy Balmain clothes? mens and womens, please help me to find many shops!

colette.fr and mytheresa.com :flower:

:woot: UniQFashionista I love your jackets, you looks amazing and congrats!

thank you two for the links =)
I know antonioli.eu too, but does someone know more shops, please? Im looking for more items, you know =D

Ekspetion Madrid has alot of Summer collection Balmain 50% off...

thank you =)

thank you for the news, but has got Ekspetion Madrid an online shop too?

not sure, but also i know another store in barcelona that has balmain and they carry an interesting selection...and its on sale too...i can get u there email...

ekseption i think they were going online or already online...dont know...
will fill u in when i get the info

dulci...pls give me the info of the store that has balmain..esp if its on sale :wink:

i googled the store in barccalona and i dont think they have an online store:blush:

if you guys had to choose one leather jacket, which one would you get?

pics from colette.fr

Attachments

• balmain.jpg
    balmain.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 210
  • balmain2.jpg
    balmain2.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 212
^The first one, even if I'm not a big fan of the chain hanging on the shoulder...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->