Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
aoHcM.jpg
e3N0U.jpg

wwd.com

Last edited by a moderator:
loveed the botle but the ads remember to Tom Ford fragance by Terry Richardson

I laughed so hard when I saw this, I will be seeing this ad in a Out Magazine very soon, for sure.

^ They really do! I like these. I mean I don't know who the target demographic is but... :lol:

MY EYES, MY EYES!!!! :wacko:
i did not expect to see such a grotesque pic :sick:
a greasy marc jacobs with his best p*rno face... i will never be able to look at him the same way, and i always thought he was pretty cute...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WTF why is she spread out like that
But Marc:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Good bottle, and I'm glad the men are finally getting another fragrance... I sort of like the humour of the ad... it made me laugh quite a bit, but I can't say I think it's a great ad. Very similar idea to the Tom Ford, as many people have already mentioned, and as much as I love Marc, I'd rather see Tom in this sort of situation to be honest.

Marc Jacobs is baring his all for his new men’s fragrance, literally.

To make a point that the new fragrance, Marc Jacobs Bang, is a personal passion, Jacobs will appear in his own advertising for the first time, lying naked on a silver Mylar bed — with only an oversize bottle of the fragrance for modesty’s sake. And it’s only one of many projects the designer has up his sleeve — he also is eyeing men’s and women’s underwear as well as color cosmetics.

Posing nude was business partner Robert Duffy’s idea, said Jacobs on Thursday in an exclusive interview. “Robert and I work closely with Coty on these projects, and he said, ‘Marc, you look so great now — you should be the model for men’s fragrance.’ My immediate reaction was, I don’t know. But then I came to see that it made sense. Men’s fragrance, unlike women’s in a certain way, is very personal. It’s a layer on top of skin — for women, it can be like changing a makeup color, but not for men."
“Once I agreed to be the model, I couldn’t see what I would wear to express this. We tried it with clothes, but it didn’t work. Then Juergen [Teller, who shot the campaign] had the idea for the silver Mylar, and it all came together. The silver Mylar also gives it that flash, that bang.”
wwd.com

The bottle is great but the ad... OMG he becomes self-obsessive... why everything needs to be so oily...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->