Barbara Hulanicki for Topshop

Loverunway, that dress looks really cute on you!

Efffffffffff. I thought the dress said it was silk on the website?
The Topshop website also says that the suede leather items are machine washable. :lol:

eeeeeeeee

I'm 5'9" so I'm dreading to see how short this dress is gonna be on me if it's like that on you LR!!!!

How disappointing :(

Did anyone get the shoulder pad dress in a uk 10? I would really like to see some pics to see the size..

I got my 2 dresses this morning (Girl print sundress and animal tie dress) and I love them both. I think I'm gona need some boob tape to keep me from flashing though (and I don't even have any boobs!). I also got the star print blouse and stupidly bought an 8 instead of a 6! I'm so annoyed cause its huuuuuge on me! I'm just gona sell it on I think.

I think this might be the first Topshop collection that have sizes running big..I'm usually a 8, but I sometime have to buy a 10 in topshop dresses..

loverunway, you look so pretty in that dress! it does look like the sort of dress where you don't realize it's that short until you try it on :( at least it looks great :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
loverunway you look great in the dress! i wish i would have bought that one.

i ordered the star blouse in a 4 because i wanted it to be longer like mary-kate's and i thought it would be usual xs topshop sizing :( i hope it fits

woo got the dress, a size 8 and 2 16's left
needed it smaller but i love it!

Mary Kate in tunic and shoes from BH for TS

mary-kate-olsen-4249-3.jpg

gossipgirls

How much is the blouse, it's really growing on me

How much is the blouse, it's really growing on me
I think it was £65, but it's sold out at least on topshop.com..tho you can always buy it on ebay for like £100:innocent:

haha, i just looked on ebay! the prices are mad - the shoulder padded dress is so pricey yet there is one seeling it for a reasonable amount!?!

No one's really buying the shoulder pad dress on ebay which blows my chance for selling it for a profit lol

^ i didn't see that today in oxford circus, did it sell out? maybe i didn't look properly :ninja:

i saw the orange dress/blouse whatever though that was quite nice

what the one that one of the olsens wore? no i don't remember seeing that actually

No one's really buying the shoulder pad dress on ebay which blows my chance for selling it for a profit lol
It really depends on what kind of size you're selling^^ Anyway I would wait, I mean there are so many out there now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->